CHAPTER 33

How dare he lock me in this stupid room. I rush into the bathroom feeling nauseous and puke into toilet.

I stand over the sink and wash my mouth, brush my teeth and clean my face.

I lift up my shirt to see the black marks on the side of my hip. They're getting darker and bigger.

I press my finger to it and I hiss in pain. It feels tender.

I stare at the amount of pink yogurt on my hair.

I need a shower and I need it now.

I walk back to the puddle of water on the floor. I bang on the door hoping someone upstairs can hear me.

When no one comes to my rescue I rest my head on the door. I breathe out.

I slowly turn my head to the window.

"It's the only way." I whisper to myself and walk over to the window.

It's a little high up so I grab Sawyers rolling chair. I move it to the wall below the window. I stand up, steady myself and pry the window open. To my surprise it easily opens and I climb out. I'm at the side of the house and I run to the front.

I frantically knock on the door and the door swings open.

There's a man I've never seen before standing there. His eyes rake down my body and I feel the need to hide it.

"Well, hello there." He smiles down at me. For a moment I feel like I'm at the wrong house but he looks eerily similar to Sawyer, maybe even Jospeh.

His hair is blonde, but those piercing green eyes is what gives it away. Does everyone in his family have green eyes? He's shorter than Sawyer. He's dressed to impress, and the cologne he's wearing can be smelled from across the world.

"Uh, hi..." I try getting a peak behind him.

"So what are you supposed to be, a stripper? Is this one of Sawyers ideas." He claps his hands, and searches for Sawyer behind me. I give him a confused look.

"What?" I question.

"You here for Sawyer? I knew he had a fetish. You supposed to play some sort of hot patient and he the doctor." He questions eyeing me up and down again.

"What?" I question again.

"Looks like you guys already started." He places his finger on the top of my head taking a dab of yogurt and he licks his finger. "What happened, his fetish too weird?" He laughs to himself. "Maybe I can help." He gives me a mischievous look.

I give him a dirty look before pushing him aside. "Eww, move." I tell him and head inside.

"Avery? Jospeh? Evan?" I scream for their names but no one answers.

"Wait, wait. Who are you? You can't just come barging in." He says and I ignore him.

I walk upstairs screaming for everyone's name, everyone's except Sawyers.

There's no sign of life from anyone.

I'm back in the loving room.

"You better leave before I call the cops. Did Sawyer not pay you? Is that why you're looking for him."

How does he know I'm looking for Sawyer when I literally was screaming everyone else's name?

I turn to him, "What are you talking about? Who are you?" I question.

"Jethro Finnegan." He says and I can't help but laugh at such a ridiculous name.