CHAPTER 92

"I'm nervous." I say out loud.

Avery is zipping up my dress. It took us three months to finally agree on something. Eloping and a wedding. Sawyer wouldn't budge and I wouldn't either.

So we're eloping but bringing close family. An eloping wedding, as Sawyer calls it. I wanted pizza for after the wedding he wanted a fancy sit down dinner. We're having fancy pizza, where people cook it for you in a stone oven and there are rare toppings to choose from, with fancy drinks of course.

"Why?" Avery asks.

"Because, everyone will be watching."

"You're as big as a beach ball. Of course everyone will be watching. What if you pop today?" Avery laughs and I roll my eyes.

"No. I won't."

"Well, you look beautiful in this white dress." She says. I turn to look at myself.

Yes I'm a little bloated, a little cranky, and uncomfortable. But I'm glowing and I feel beautiful.

"Let's get this over with. Im hungry."

Sawyer, Evan, and Drew are already all at the cliff.

Nancy, Avery, and me are driving there now.

"You sure you want to marry Sawyer? I'll save you now take you far away." Nancy asks.

"Nancy! What happen to he's your precious boy?" Avery screams while laughing.

"Don't get me wrong, he is. He's also a big pain in the ass."

I breathe in and I can't help but feel. I don't feel my necklace around my neck and I make the driver stop the car.

"My necklace." I panic. "Where's my necklace?"

"When did you last have it?" Avery questions.

"Last night, no this morning. I can't remember."

Avery and Nancy both look at me wide eyed. That necklace is dangerous, I need to find it.

"Look, they're waiting for us." We're by the cliff and we see the boys all laughing and standing. "Do you really not want to get married all because of a necklace?" Avery asks.

That necklace can change everything.

I shake my head.

"Good, because if you don't marry him, I know plenty of women who would." She snaps and I nod.

We park and the girls walk ahead, telling everyone to be ready. Avery signals for me to come and it's finally show time.

All eyes are on me. Everyone is smiling at me and one thing for sure, it was pin needle quiet.

Don't fall, don't fall, don't fall.

Up ahead I see him. Sawyer. My future husband, the love of my life, my everything. He stands taller, his shoulders back, his eyes on me. If I was this far away I swear I see tears in his eyes.

It's not fair Sawyer never gets nervous. The attention on me is too much. Imagine if we had a bigger wedding. I would have fallen, tripped somehow.

10 more steps to go. Everyone's holding a bouquet of flowers. Candles are all around us.

Sawyer sticks his hand out for me to take and I quickly take it. He steadies me and smiles.

I know he's trying so hard not to crack up. This is all so stupid to us, but he wanted it.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness this man and woman join together in holy matrimony." The minister starts. "I think they have written their own vows."