CHAPTER 27

I bang on the door louder every second. I may be acting overly dramatic, but he didn't have to lie to me.

"Sawyer, open the door. I know you're in there." I raise my voice.

Everyone is too far away and busy to hear me banging.

The door finally swings open and Sawyer is standing there, with all his calm glory.

"Yes?" He questions, an eyebrow raised.

"You lied to me." I confront him, making my way past him.

He turns, following my every move.

"I knew you'd over react." He says with a roll of his eyes.

"Overreact? I would never." I stomp my foot to the ground. He snorts to himself. "This isn't funny. None of this is." I stare him down, my anger growing.

He doesn't bat an eye, he doesn't even look like he's one bit concerned.

He sighs before walking back to his computer and sitting down.

"Look, would you have given me your blood if I didn't say I tested everyone else's?" He asks.

I stand there ready to argue, but I close my mouth.

I really don't know what I would have done, maybe I would have. But he seems to know my every move and it's annoying.

He takes my pause as an answer.

"Thought so." He types away on his keyboard.

"Next time grow a pair, and tell me the truth; like a grown adult."

He quickly stands up backing me into a corner.

"I am an adult. I've had to grow up faster than you. So don't give me shit on how to act. I know what I'm doing." His words are ice as he glares at me. "You would have over reacted, I didn't want you to. I did what I thought was best." His voice is softer, as he gently looks down at me.

"You don't get to decide that." I tell him.

"Listen to me. It's over..." I stop him.

"No, you listen to me. Next time I decide and next time you tell me what is really going on." It's my turn to glare.

We're both breathing hard. Arguing in each others faces.

His face softens as his green eyes glide all across my face.

"Stop looking at me like that." I sternly say.

"Why?" He challenges.

"It makes me feel weird." I glare at him, walking away. I catch him smiling as I do.

I walk around taking in more of the lab.

"Where are we anyway?" I question. "I mean I know it's your brothers house."

"It's actually mine."

I turn to him surprised, "No," I laugh. "I don't believe that."

I turn my back to him, looking at some shelves with different colored liquids.

"We landed in Canada."

"I thought Evan said we were going to London?" I question.

He stares at me, "Well, plans change."