𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐁𝐮𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐩

| CHAPTER  2  :  BUG IN  THE  CUP |

| CHAPTER 2 : BUG IN THE CUP |

Guess what mister psycho dog did after his oh-so plan failed of killing me?

He cuffed me back again to the walls. Only this time the cuffs were much stronger, longer and thicker.

I had time to take in his room by the time he was gone to who knows where.

The most beautiful thing about this room is that it had a freaking balcony. The balcony was the size of my bedroom itself back in my apartment. His room had a queen-sized bed, dresser, an office desk, his wardrobe, a door that probably led to a bathroom and a chandelier hanging in between.

Every piece, every piece of furniture was placed neatly in a way that looked like a display in a museum. Everything looked pristine, clean and polished as if no one laid a finger on it.   

For the past hour, I've been pulling at the cuffs engraved near the fireplace - yeah he had a fireplace too. A small sting formed on my wrists from pulling too much.

Giving up, I huffed and slid down the wall, leaning my back against it. My mind was too occupied with the thoughts of me escaping to think about what had happened earlier. I have a feeling King- or whatever he calls himself - was gonna come back soon. I need to get out of here.

More minutes passed as I tried freeing myself of the cuffs. My wrists were stinging more than ever. When the cuffs didn't budge or even give a crack, a frustrated cry came to my lips.

The door opened, making me jerk up straighter.

King Alpha walked in.

He did not meet my eyes, as he nonchalantly shut the door, walking over to his bed. He straightened the already straightened covers as if trying to occupy himself with something, completely ignoring the fact that he had a sweet little prisoner imprisoned in his room.

"Why am I here?" I asked for what seemed like the thousandth time.

He didn't pause for a second, either he didn't hear me or chose to ignore me.

Well, it can't be the former since he said he could hear my heartbeat. And I'm pretty sure my voice was louder than my heartbeat.

"WHY AM I HERE?"

He huffed a small breath of annoyance still not looking at me, "You're here so I can kill you."

"Oh great, more of that talk." I rolled my eyes. "Listen here dog man, if you just wanted to kidnap me, you can. You don't really have to put this lame act of calling yourself the King Alpha. Who even keeps their nickname King Alpha? I can literally name so many names which would rank 'not lame' above King Alpha."

His jaw clenched in annoyance, but he didn't answer me.

"So you can drop the act and tell me who you really are. I won't tell a soul, don't worry about it. Because this whole 'I'm-a-big-bad-dog-who-is-a-really-great-King—"