𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

| CHAPTER 29 : POSITION, STANCE, FIGHT |

Something whacked my face making my eyes snap open.

I frowned in confusion, blinking a few times to clear my vision to see a pair of icy blue eyes glaring at me

King Alpha whacked my face with a pillow again.

"Stop," whack "Trying to," whack "Cuddle with me!" whack.

I rubbed my eyes then frowned at him, "What?"

He glared.

That's when I noticed the angry burned marks on his half-naked skin. They were many from his face to the bottom of his slim torso.

Did I do this?

"Yes," he replied making me realize I had spoken out loud, "you've been electrocuting my ass for the past two hours."

My cheeks turned red, "why would I do that?"

"I keep pushing you away, but you scoot closer every time!"

"It's not my fault that you're a heater in the cold of the night!"

He scoffed, "Heater? What the fuck? Just call me hot. Why the hell would you call me a fucking heater?"

I sat up, rubbing my eyes once again, "You should have gone to another room or slept on your desk you're so obsessed with if you have problems sleeping with me."

"Excuse you. This is my room."

"I don't think this is my time for arguments." I looked at the time to see it was 7, "It's too early for me to care. Good night." I said and let my body fall back onto the bed, closing my eyes.

"Oh no, you don't, princess."

He said before a pillow whacked my side. The force was so hard, that it sent me rolling off the bed. I landed with a thud on the ground.

"OW!"

"Get lost." He said, before pulling the duvet to his chin and lying back down.

I sprang up from the floor, scowling.

Without even thinking, I jumped on the bed, yanked the duvet down, and threw my body on him.

"What the fu-AHH! Get off!"

He tried pushing my body away as my hands latched around his neck with my legs wrapped around his torso. His skin felt smooth and hard under my skin, but I tried not to think of that right now.

He thrashed around on the bed with me clutching him even tighter as my hands threatened to let go.

Together, we rolled off the bed and toppled to the ground with King Alpha underneath me. The momentum was too much. My hands loosened. He found the opportunity, gripped my waist, and tossed me aside.