𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦

| CHAPTER  3  :  GRACEFUL  BEAUTY  AND  PERFECT  CHARM |

| CHAPTER 3 : GRACEFUL BEAUTY AND PERFECT CHARM |

I didn't sleep the whole night. Scared to even blink.

I sat the whole night stuck to the floor like a statue with my hands curled around my knees. My gaze would flicker around the room to King Alpha's sleeping figure. He seemed nonchalant and slept the moment his head hit the pillow leaving me on the floor.

The cuffs were longer than the previous one, so it made lying down easier, not that this is what I preferred from the thousand more things in this world.

My eyes flitted to the King Alpha who was still sound asleep. The sun rose. I rubbed my eyes to clear out any ounce of tiredness, cautiously gazing at King Alpha to see if he was awake or not. I cleared my throat to make some sort of noise.

When he didn't move, my eyes dropped to the cuffs on my hands.

I have to get out of here.

I turned the cuffs around my semi-bruised wrists to see if there was any way I could get them to open. Following the line of the metal chain engraved on the wall, I silently stood up, firmly holding the chain in my hand and gave a hard pull.

The chains rattled making me whip around with wide eyes to see if it had woken King Alpha or not.

He hadn't even moved an inch.

I shortly sighed before pulling at the chains again. A few more tries and a frustrated huff of breath came out my—

"What are you doing?"

I jerked around with wide eyes, my mouth dropping open.

King Alpha blankly gazed at me with his icy blue eyes, out of his bed, leaning against the bedpost, with his arms crossed across his chest.

The chain which I held dropped from my hands as I stood up straighter.

"I'm trying to leave."

Not even a nerve changed on his face except for the mock amusement shining in his eyes, "You're failing."

"It's gonna take time if a human is bound by cuffs meant for werewolves," I replied bitterly giving him a small glare as I grabbed onto the chain once again.

He didn't respond as I turned around, ignoring his gaze on me, and pulling at the chain once again as if it would just magically cave out of the wall.

After a few more tries, I was starting to feel pathetic as King Alpha witnessed my useless tries. I dropped the chain, turning around and huffing before leaning against the wall in a stubborn-tempered manner.

I stared right into King Alpha's eyes, forcing myself to not look away from his mocking blue eyes.

Even Collin had blue eyes. But Collin's eyes were gentle and held laughter and affection all the time. I had blue eyes too, but King Alpha's eyes held mock, taunt, and mostly coldness since I met him.