𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

| CHAPTER 23 : PERFECT BEACH PARTY |

My mouth fell open with my heart beating fast as King Alpha casually threw the demon's head away, now walking towards me.

"Nooo!" I exclaimed turning around and trying to run away but he appeared in front of me like a jack in the box before I could even take two steps.

"Okay, okay!" He said irritably. "I won't kill you. Stop running."

"I won't kill you, my ass." I took two steps back. "You killed him!"

"Yeah, killing supernatural creatures isn't really a big deal."

"How would you know? You're immortal."

"That's right I am. But if I would have let him go then he would have gone to his king, spreading the news about you."

"Wow, I feel like a celebrity."

"More like a number target."

"What do you mean?"

"Creatures are gonna try possessing you. Plus point if they know your human. Ace already got to you."

"And...why would they do that?" I raised an eyebrow.

He shrugged, "To get back at me of course."

"For what?"

A grin lined his lips, "You really wanna know?"

I opened my mouth but then closed it and shook my head before speaking, "I don't see how me getting abducted bothers you since me being gone will only be a weight off your shoulder."

"I know, right. Especially when you don't stop fucking talking." He stated shooting me a small frown, "I think that's why you're so dense. Haven't you heard a single word I said back at Saludom?" He asked, his ice-blue eyes darkening to a glare. "The witches bonded us to become mates. The witches gave you to me. You're my property now and only I decide what you do and who gets you. Your fate is my decision, or worse, me. Hence, no one gets to touch you."

"Do you feel that?" I asked.

He furrows his eyebrow, "Feel what?"

"The toilet getting jealous of all that crap coming from your mouth."

He gave a flat look.

"Honestly, you're wasting your time and mine. I have a brother to save in case you didn't know, and I need to find a dog repellent since Ace's barrier isn't keeping you ten miles away from me."

"A brother to save?" He frowned in confusion.

I glared, "Don't act like you don't know."

"Oh right because I'm keeping tabs on the world news so I would know everything that's going on." He rolled his eyes.