𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐅𝐢𝐱 𝐌𝐞

| CHAPTER 11 : FIX ME |

After asking a billion maids where the stables are, I finally found Drew, brushing a horse's mane. I marched toward him and literally threw the book at his face. He caught it effortlessly mid-air before it could touch his face without even looking up from the horse.

"This did not explain anything and only wasted three hours of my precious sleep." I glared, "It only kept talking about Sahandred and Lucretia!"

He smiled without looking up at me, "I hope you had a safe journey from King Alpha's room since you're standing here with both of your legs intact. I suppose King Alpha wasn't awake when you read the book."

I glared, "Oh he saw me, alright. I had fallen asleep on his desk. He pushed me off the chair to wake me up!"

He finally looked at me. Deep blue eyes which appeared darker in the sun met mine. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Did he see the book?" 

"Yeah. No. I don't know. And I know books are knowledge and all but that book gave me no knowledge."

"Did you read it well?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

I crossed my arms against my chest, "Either you think I'm a malfunctioning witch or you think I'm a Royal. It's gotta be one of them."

His lips tugged up into a smile, "You're smart. Oui. That's exactly what I think. About the Royal part."

"But you called me human twice yesterday."

"That was before I saw your magic."

"I'm not a werewolf," I stated.

He shrugged going back to brushing his horse, "Malfunctioning witch it is then."

"Just tell me what you think," I demanded with a tired sigh.

"I think..." He leaned a hand against his horse, his attention completely on me now, "I think you're a Royal who doesn't know she's a werewolf yet."

"I know I'm not some Royal dog, thank you very much."

He gave a one-shoulder shrug, "You might be. We have points that add up. Magic, blue eyes, a brother who is a werewolf. The brother one is a solid point." He gave a firm nod, "King Alpha said you even reacted to his Alpha command which only affects supernatural creatures."

"Okay, say I am a werewolf, why haven't I shifted to some kind of a dog yet? Why didn't I know about you people until a few days ago? And why am I still seventeen when you all are centuries years old."

A furrow came over his eyebrows, "King Alpha said you're eighteen."

"Close. I'm two months away from being—King Alpha talks to you?" I frowned in confusion, "I thought he hates you."