𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦

| CHAPTER 50 : VAMPIRE VENOM |

They reached for my arm. My reflexes kicked in and I jerked away. Not even staying to ask why, I turned around and bolted through the crowd.

"Get her!" The vampire guy yelled.

I ran through the drinking and dancing people.

Why the hell are suddenly a group of vampires after me?

I barely dodged an arm swinging in my direction, as I ducked. I wasn't even near when King Alpha catapulted Maxwell in the air so that doesn't explain why the guys were after me.

A vampire's hand shot out to grab me and I jerked away with a shriek. Before he could try grabbing me again, I slammed the heel of my boot as hard as I could on his foot. He only yelped much to my disappointment. Before he could come out of his distraction, I rounded off and gave a hard kick to his abdomen.

That was enough to send him doubling over.

My legs took off again in random directions.

I swear if I find Drew, I'm going to personally murder that Hulk with my bare hands, immortal or not.

I saw a path leading into a hallway with a little light, I turned in that direction. Before I could run into the hallway, two tall figures planted themselves in front of me, causing me to almost ram into them.

I stepped back and blinked.

"Enough running." A guy glared at me.

"Shoulda' known not to send Maxwell to pick her up." The other guy rolled his eyes.

The first guy stretched his arm to grab mine. I couldn't turn and run because I knew it was no use. They could easily grab ahold of me. Before I could think of something else a voice yelled out to me.

"Ezlynn, duck!" Jade yelled.

I ducked as soon as her voice reached my ears. Right after my head went down, two cups of drinks flew above my head and hurtled towards the vampire guys. And oh boy, it didn't stop there. Random things flung in the air towards the Vampire guys consisting of food, wine bottles, shoes, hair wigs, pens, chairs.

"What the hell?" One of the vampire guys exclaimed as they both tried dodging the items.

I turned my head towards Jade to see her picking up literally anything she could find and hurtling them at the vampires.

"Get up and run, bish!" she yelled at me, "don't sit there marvelling my gorgeous face!'

I stood and ran away, shooting out a 'thank you' in her direction.

I need to get out of here. Exit? Exit? Exit? Exit? Where the hell is the damn exit?

My eyes spotted King Alpha and I almost shrieked. Before I could turn away, our eyes locked, and a smirk lifted his face. He marched in my direction making my eyes widen and my heartbeat to pump fast.