𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝟏𝟓: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐡𝐡

| CHAPTER 15 : SOMEONE HAS A CRUSHHH |

He wasn't there at night. He wasn't there in the morning too. I fell into a sleep of paralysis. A deep, deep, sleep after a very long time.

When I woke up, he wasn't there again. A few maids came bustling in the room, startling me for a moment. They hurriedly cleaned the room around me while I stared at them still sitting on the bed with the blanket clutched close to my chest.

They looked like tiny robots moving at a fast pace as they cleaned everything up within seconds. Next, they moved towards me, and I almost yelled when they yanked the blanket from me and pulled me towards them.

They quickly yet gently, wiped a wet cloth at the mark near my shoulder. I expected it to sting or hurt badly, but when they touched it, I felt no pain. My eyes fell on the mirror, and I inspected the mark. My mouth fell open as I gaped at my perfectly and completely healed neck. It was clean and fresh as if King Alpha had never bitten it except for the two small dark circles which scared my skin of King Alpha's canines.

When the maids moved to lift up my clothes, I blushed and stopped their hands.

"I-I can change my own clothes."

They paused and stared at me as if I've threatened to strangle their cat. Wide eyes and ghostly. I wondered if they work here on their will or against their will.

"King Alpha has given strict orders to clean you up." One of the maids from the three spoke out.

"I-I can do it on my own."

They continued giving me strange looks.

"He doesn't need to know," I say hoping that will loosen them up a bit.

It did.

But only for a fraction, before they bustled in and out, placing a few items of clothing's on the now neat and tidied bed before leaving the room, slamming the door shut behind them.

I stared at the clothes on the bed and then at the clothes I'm wearing. I've been in King Alpha's clothes for more than a week.

After checking every corner of the bedroom and bathroom to make sure King Alpha wasn't hiding anywhere and wouldn't suddenly jump out, I stripped off the dirty, smelling clothes and drew a bath.

Scrubbing myself clean of the week's sickness, I got out, dried myself and put on the new fresh new clothes.

These weren't my clothes, but they fit perfectly as if someone had mapped out my body and stitched them up according to that size. A black lace blouse, black camisole with denim jeans. Along with them were a new pair of underwear and a black bra. I pulled the clothes on, feeling glad to be wearing girl's clothes after a very long time.

I discarded the old clothes on the edge of King Alpha's bed.

With last night's memories still fresh in my head, I looked around the room, the strange sense of strength or the poor weak state of my body, all gone, replaced with my normal body.