𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐙𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

| CHAPTER 51 : ZIPPER |

I blinked before widening my eyes, "You want to bond with me?!"

He shrugged, "Sort of."

I've already bonded with two creatures; King Alpha and Ace, and apparently, you either get bitten on your neck or you get your palm sliced. Either option contains blood pouring out from somewhere or a moment of intense pain.

"I don't want to bond with anyone. I'm already bonded to King Alpha and Ace." I said.

"This bonding is different," he reasoned, "it'll make you feel stronger and maybe you'll have that control you wanted."

"Uh-huh, and how does this bonding thing work?" I crossed my arms against my chest, "I have to bleed from somewhere, don't I?"

He gave a sheepish look, rolling his lips in his mouth before shrugging and waving it off, "Well that's how it works so we obviously need to do it that way."

I gave him a pointed look before letting his words sink in. If I bond with Diego, I'll have control over my magic, maybe. King Alpha isn't ready to help me with it, so I guess I'll have to take matters into my own hands, don't I?

Looking back at Diego's face, I contemplated my choices. Diego doesn't look particularly evil. He looked quite the hot Italian man. Yeah, yeah, I know, don't judge people by their looks. Even Ace looks hella hot with his deep-set green eyes and look at what an asshole he is.

I think I'll go along with Diego. He only wants to survive and wants a witch -not sure if that's me or not- who can do magic to give his venom back. I mean...what's the worst that could happen, right?

I took in a deep breath before nodding, "Fine, I'll do it."

His eyebrows perked up, "For sure?"

I nodded.

He smiled widely, "Thank you, thank you so much for your help."

"Don't get your hopes up. I might not be able to give your venom back."

He shrugged, "The least we did was tried."

He stood up to his tall height and walked around the table and towards me. Grabbing a chair, he sat beside me while also grabbing the seat of my chair and swivelling it around, so we were sitting face to face.

I cleared my throat and straightened on my chair when I noticed we were extremely close to each other with our knees touching. He didn't seem to mind that though.

"So what are we slicin' or bitin'?" I asked, looking back at him.

"You're a hundred percent sure you want to do this?" He asked one more time.

I nodded, "Yeah."

He nodded too, "Okay then, give me your arm." He asked and held out his hand, waiting for me to put mine in it.