𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖: 𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬

| CHAPTER 58 : RAT ASS |

Water gushed into my nostrils, into my ears, into my mouth. My eyes flew open as I thrashed then popped my head out with a huge gasp of air.

Wiping my face with my hand, I looked around in confusion. That's when I spotted him.

The devil who pushed my head into the water.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I glared, wiping more droplets of water that slid from my head to my face.

"Nothing in particular," a smirk lifted his face, "I'm usually perfect to every single person."

I didn't even realize when I had fallen asleep in the tub.

"Are you planning on making this your new home?" King Alpha asked, his hands stuffed into his jean pocket, "Some people like privacy when they piss. Just saying."

"You? Privacy? Har-har." I rolled my eyes.

A near-smile crossed his face.

I looked down at my body still enveloped in the water. The water that was freezing cold now. My fingers were wrinkled and looked as if someone sucked the life out of them. A sigh escaped my lips as I pulled my heavy limbs together and stood up making abrupt noises as the water around me sloshed around.

"Be useful and hand me the bathrobe will ya?" I asked, shivering as the cold air nipped my wet skin. I was still clad in my clothes and just thinking about how hard it's gonna be to peel them off me made me annoyed.

When King Alpha didn't move, I turned my head to look at him to see his eyes glued to my body. My heart stopped beating for a second as his eyes slowly gazed from my legs to my chest. I was super aware of the fact that my clothes clung to every part of my body but him staring at me made me more than aware.

I cleared my throat, "I'm gonna freeze to death you know?"

His eyes didn't move from my body, "Then I can finally get rid of you." 

"I asked you to be useful, not a jerk." I crossed my arms against my chest. Wrong move. His eyes fixed on my chest.

"My dear sir, I know you can't stop staring at my beautiful bod of a god, but please, I'm actually starting to freeze. Get me the bathrobe."

His eyes moved to my face, and I shot him a serious look all the while my heart was doing all sorts of acrobats in my chest. He finally turned away, peeling his eyes off me and tossing me a bathrobe.

More like launched it at my face.

I quickly grabbed it before it fell into the tub of water.

"Thank you my kindest sir," I spoke sarcastically unfolding the bathrobe. I first unplugged the bathtub clogger, letting all the water flow away before slipping my arms into the huge fluffy bathrobe which engulfed me like a cloud.