𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

| CHAPTER 63 : THIS JUST GOT INTERESTING |

Days flew by.

My routine consisted of me aimlessly watching Netflix and lounging on Jade's bed.

I didn't immediately start going to school. I didn't want to.

Jade's parents were more than okay with anything I did. I bet they'd even bring me the best quality of blades if I tell them I wanted to suicide.

I just couldn't get over this feeling of emptiness that I felt in my chest. Sometimes I think I would start crying. Sometimes I think I would start laughing. Sometimes I think I would start screaming.

Is this how mentally disturbed people felt?

Cold blue eyes kept haunting my dreams in the middle of the night. I couldn't rest properly that led to me being tired and lazy the entire day. I had pretty much lost my appetite too and would eat only dinner when Jade's mom forces me to.

Jade would occasionally punch my gut as hard as she can since she found out I had abs and I would chase her in return then punch her just as equally.

She never skipped school because of her being a school scholar and the star student even though she'd stay with me in bed all day and watch Netflix with me. I pretty much stayed like a black cloud all day.

I tried baking, reading, writing, drawing and all sorts of normal things but my hands would twitch for something more. I found myself gazing at the knives fondly when Jade's mom would cook, and my hands yearned for holding one and taking a swing at someone.

Am I turning into a psychopath?

Maybe if I went out for a run, see the outer world and remember how's it like to be outside then maybe it would refresh my mind a bit.

So I changed into one of Jade's sportswear that consisted of a tank top and joggers and threw my hair into a ponytail, strapped on my shoes and took off in a run around the neighbourhood.

I almost forgot how everything looked like from being in the mansion for so long.

I reminisced the children around, the houses, the familiar streets.

If only I could truly forget about everything that happened then maybe I could move on from my dull state.

After an hour or two of running, I got back home, completely pouring and dripping in sweat. I stripped my clothes in Jade's bathroom and got into the shower, turning the water all the way until it was freezing.

After my cold shower, I changed into a t-shirt and sweats and strutted down the stairs. I guess I'll grab something to eat.

A scream almost left my lips at the ghost-type figure, standing in the living room.