𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐧

| CHAPTER 7 : TURNED ON |

I woke with a start, a gasp coming out of my lips as I jerked up only to be yanked back to wherever I was laid. My eyes scanned around in confusion until the surroundings became familiar.

It was King Alpha's room.

Panic rose in my chest as my eyes roamed over the cuffs binding my legs and hands to each bedpost.

The hell...?

I pulled on the cuff only to find it no use. I was back in the same position. A much worse position.

I looked down at my body and sighed in relief, "Phew I'm not naked."

So I'm on King Alpha's bed with each limb cuffed to a bedpost.

Okay...what could go worse?

A door creaked making me jump in my place, heart beating like crazy. King Alpha strode out of his bathroom. His movements paused when his eyes landed on me. He grinned, showing his all-perfect teeth except for the crooked one at the front.

"Blondie." He greeted rather too enthusiastically that immediately told me something good was not going to happen, "I thought I still had a few hours."

"Where's Katia?" I asked with a tense jaw.

He waved his hand, "Who cares?"

"Did you kill her?" I asked almost hollowly. I didn't want anyone dying because of me. 

"Eh, we're immortal. I just paralyzed her for a few seconds. But let's not talk about her. Let's talk about how bad and misbehaving little girl you've been." He flashed me a dark smile before walking over to his dresser.

A dagger, which I recognized as the dagger I had taken - basically stolen - from his room, clutched in his hands.

My eyes widened as he neared me with it.

"Are you seriously going to kill me right now? On your bed? I wouldn't really mind - I actually do -but you wouldn't want your bedsheets to be blood-stained. You want people to think that their Great King Alpha has periods and bleeds the size of a squid?"

"I can replace the bedsheet." He shrugged. "I can replace the whole bed. But no, I'm not going to kill you. Not so easily with just a dagger. As I said, I want to see you suffer."

"Then can you please get that thing out of my face?" I tried leaning back as farther as I could from the dagger which he held near me.

"Oh, now you're scared of it?" He cocked a mocking eyebrow, "What would have happened if you accidentally stabbed someone? Or even poked someone?"

I stared at him in confusion.

"I'll show you." He brought the blade to his forefinger, pressing the flat side on his skin.

His finger sizzled as if on a frying pan. Red angry marks burned on his skin. I slightly squirmed watching his finger turn red, blisters starting to form, and a spark of flame erupted. He continued to press the dagger further on his finger that made hissing sounds.

"Stop!" I yelled, dread filling me.

Did I seriously hold something that dangerous in my hands? I even pointed it at Katia. I looked away from his burned finger and his stoic face which deflected no trace of pain. 

"You see, Ezlynn." King Alpha moved in front of my face. My eyes dropped to his finger that already healed, amazing me for a moment, before my eyes met his. "I'm usually a very nice person. Really. But something about magic and witches and bonds with humans, just makes me so angry. Those witches have tried bringing me down so many times that I only get nothing but angrier and angrier and angrier. So you have to understand what I'm about to do. Although you probably deserve this for what tricks you played earlier with me, but this is mostly for the witches, so like you know? No hard feelings, okay? And try not to get turned on by this."

"What are you talking about?" I frowned up at him.

"This."

He was suddenly on me, hands on either side of my head. I gasped. Long canines glinted from his mouth as he growled.

He plunged his canines onto the curve of my shoulder making me gasp again in shock and horror. He held my neck roughly to him as his fangs sank in deeper. I thrashed around despite my limbs being unable to move. A sense of horror, panic and pleasure ran through my body, molding with his, going wild under his empowering embrace.

"What are you—?" I wanted to yell but gasped further, a moan nearly coming out of my mouth.

His fangs felt like two sharp needles digging into my skin, but I didn't feel any kind of pain. Not the discomforting one at least. My skin heated all over with a drowsiness washing over me.

I could feel his soul reaching out to me, encasing me, as my own enthusiastically collided with his. What was happening was beyond me now. His fangs seemed to sink in further as if he couldn't get more.

A wild feeling rose in me as pained desired gasps erupted from my mouth, my hands aching to either rip him away or pull him closer. King Alpha held me possessively to him, his hand gripping the back of my neck, leaning it further to get more access.

When my body calmed just a bit, my soul liking his, surfacing through the surface of my skin to reach out to him—he froze, harshly ripping away from me with a snarl.

The flesh on my neck throbbed as cool air nipped its surface. I was left panting below King Alpha who looked irritated, yet a thrill exhilarated between us. My hands ached, even more, to be free and touch the open flesh on my bare neck.

"You're mine now," King Alpha growled above me, "But don't you dare try to reach out to me like that ever again. You understand?" He gripped my shoulders, harshly shaking them.

I couldn't reply. A pleasurable haze floated in front of me. Whatever happened right now seemed to put me in a happy, contented daze. What...the...hell...is going on?

A smile lined my lips without even meaning to before my mind numbed and my body weakened, slowly submerging in complete darkness.

◃───────────▹

She sure does go into a lot of darkness ;)

What are your favourite TV shows or movies?

Anyways, VOTE AND COMMENT!

Date: 12 July 2021