𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐅𝐢𝐱 𝐲𝐨𝐮

| CHAPTER 38 : FIX YOU |

My eyes stirred awake when the bed dipped beside me. I turned my head to the side to look at King Alpha giving me a disgusted look.

Wrappers of candy, cupcakes, and milkshakes lay beside me on the bed. I could still feel the sweetness of the candies on my lips and around my mouth. I barely remember eating all these goodies and passing out on his bed when my stomach felt like it might explode.

"What the hell did you do to my bed?" He seethed, his ice-blue eyes glimmering with anger and disgust. 

I looked at the mess, "Oh this? This is your fault."

He raised an eyebrow, "My fault?"

"Yeah. You left me alone for thirteen hours."

"I left you so you could take care of those marks on your neck. Not to turn my bed into a garbage disposal!"

"Chill, buddy," I said, sitting up and stretching my arms with a yawn, "I'll clean it up, neat freak."

"You better, or you're sleeping on the floor."   

Another yawn came out my lips, "Ugh what time is it?"

"12 am."

My eyes snapped to the clock then to King Alpha. "You woke me up at 12 am to yell at me?"

"Yes, now clean up my bed and let me sleep."

I didn't bother arguing and slid off his bed, shivering when my skin made contact with the cold air. I was dressed in a low-neck t-shirt that Griselda made me wear so that the fabric doesn't touch the medicine she applied to my neck. She looked absolutely horrified when her eyes fell on my neck but didn't say anything and just cleaned me up and applied a cream.

King Alpha wore a white t-shirt with black sweatpants as he leaned against the bedpost, watching me.

I resisted the urge to gulp under his gaze and went to pick up all the wrappers that I had scattered around.

"So what happened with Casper?" I asked.

"He's not Casper."

"Then whoever the freaky ghost thing he was."

"Levi did a survey and found out that there is a soul roaming around. We're still figuring out how to catch it." He scratched one of his eyebrows and I realized how tired he looked. Like actually tired. There was darkness beneath his eyes and his cheeks seemed a little sunken in, making his face look sharper and slimmer. The natural glow he had in his face had dimmed down too.

I paused mid-way on picking up a wrapper.

"Are you...okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He frowned at me, "Why?"