𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬

| CHAPTER 60 : GIRLS SUPPORT GIRLS |

The next days went plain and ordinary except for me spending way too much time with the warriors. I had no one else to go to.

We mostly trained in the arena, joked around, partied some more, binged movies, learned and taught how to use weapons, had a lot of cleaning up to do, had an intense sword and pillow fight, accidentally chopped off Chase's arm, stitched it back up and now he's healing.

"I swear Matt if you don't start training your gonna lose your abs," Levi warned, giving a glare in Matt's direction who had his eyes shut and lounged on the bleachers.

He waved his hand, dismissing Levi.

"Why is he always sleepy and tired?" I asked, in the middle of a small hand-to-hand combat with Drake. I was getting pretty good at fighting and surprisingly, I learned fast. Very fast. It was almost as if-as stupid as that sounded-I was born to do this.

Levi said I was getting pretty brilliant too and that I could possibly fight off supernatural creatures if they went easy on me.

"He grew up differently," Chase replied, doing a set of crunches. The stitches circled his arm as it slowly healed. Everyone said it'd be fine until tomorrow.

"Meaning?" I asked.

"Had a severe case of anemia when he was young," Warrant replied, running on a treadmill.

"And he didn't heal?" I questioned, ducking just in time letting Drake's fist fly above my head.

"He was human when he had it," Fred shrugged, "turning didn't help him heal but made him more tired and sleepy. Slobby bastard."

I paused, wide-eyed, "Matt was human?"

"A very good-looking human." Matt quipped.

"Shut up, you were only six when you turned," Levi spoke.

"How does a human turn into a werewolf?" I asked, intrigued.

"Werewolf bite," Fred replied in a 'duh' tone.

"But then I'm not a werewolf. I got bitten by Ki-" a blush rose through my cheeks as I remembered how King Alpha bit into my neck while marking while also on my skin when we were... "you know..."

A teasing smirk came on everyone's face which made hiding my blush impossible.

"That's marking, Sweets." Drake spoke, smirking at me, "there are different kinds of werewolf bites."

"Why do everything you werewolves do has to do with biting?" I scoffed.

"What do you expect us to do instead?" Hans glared, "swap spits?"

Fred spit onto his hand, stretching it towards Hans in a handshake, "be my buddy for life?"

Hans swung his long knife. Fred snatched his hand back with a laugh, inches away before Hans chopped off his arm.