𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗: 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞

| CHAPTER 59 : PLEDGE |

The sound of a door banging jolt me awake from my sleep. I looked around confusedly.

"Ah shit," King Alpha cursed standing by the bathroom door. My eyes almost popped out of my sockets looking at his attire. He was clad in a beige business suit that hugged his biceps and the outline of his expanded chest. His hair was neat and combed with him looking fresh and extremely clean, "Accidentally slammed the bathroom door shut."

My eyes snapped back from his body to his eyes.

"Your leaving?" I asked, feeling my heart sink in a bit.

"Yeah," he glanced at the clock which displayed the time 7 in the morning.

He looked back at me, his eyes roaming down my body. A smirk lifted his lips and that's when I realized I'm still stark naked. A shriek came out of my mouth as I pulled the covers over my head and hid under them.

"Oh now you feel shy?" he questioned, teasingly.

"Throw me my clothes," I said from under the blankets.

"I don't want to."

"I'm not coming out of this cocoon if you don't give me clothes."

"Don't," his voice sounded devious, "I like you in my bed."

A blush crept onto my face, and I bit my lip to stop smiling at his words.

"Anyways," he continued speaking, his tone changed, "get up and take this."

I poked my head out from the covers and saw him holding a phone in his hand. He was seated on the edge of the bed.

"I already set it up for after you so mercilessly dropped it off the bed before pouncing on me."

I shot him a glare at his choice of words before taking the new phone from his hands. I sat up straight, making sure to securely tuck the covers under my arms to cover my body before unlocking the phone.

"How did you know the password to my socials?" I asked with a frown, opening the social media apps to see my previous accounts already logged in.

"Oh you know?" he smirked, giving a shrug "because I'm King Alpha."

I gave him a dry look before giving him a drier look, "You set my wallpaper to your picture?"

"Looks hot, doesn't it?"

I shook my head at him, "Cocky much?"

"It's a quality."

"Okay, thank you for this," I gestured towards the phone, "Now get lost to wherever you're going."

"No goodbye kiss?"

I blinked. He actually looked serious.

"Um you want one?" a small blush came on my face.