𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

| CHAPTER 52 : TATTOO |

"...so then this guy lights himself on fire and jumps into the pool just in time to save himself from burning up."

My mouth dropped open, "All that just to get the attention of the girl he liked?"

Hubby smiled, "Pretty sick, right?"

I nodded, taking a sip of the sparkly drink in my hand. This was an average high school party with music blaring all around and people dancing here and there. Hubby, his friends and I were sitting at a table chatting amongst ourselves.

"What about you, Blondie?" a girl, named Abby, asked, "any interesting stories you got to tell?"

I shrugged, sighing, "Nothing much."

The group went 'Ooo' teasingly.

"Somebody got some boy issues." A guy smirked at me; his name was supposed to be Christen from what I remember.

"C'mon, girl. Tell us." Abby nudged my side.

Another sigh came out my lips, "Okay, okay. Well, he's really cruel. Like really cruel and talks about killing people all the time. He tried killing me too. He grabbed my neck and he tried looking at my boobs!" I gasped at the end making everyone at the table gasp too.

"I know, right!" I shook my head.

"Bitch, tell us what happened," Christen asked, mouth open as he waited for me to continue.

"He's a werewolf with extreme anger issues. And he's so lonely," I giggled, "he won't even admit it. He doesn't know it, but I know he wants his family back. He's really hot too. Like really really hot. If you see him you'd die to lick his abs."

"Damn, honey. He sounds delicious." Another girl, Gabriella, fanned herself.

"So are you two dating?" Hubby asked, passing me another drink.

I took a sip of that drink before speaking, "He says we're engaged," I shrugged, "I don't see a ring. Do you see a ring?"

They shook their heads.

"Damn he sounds like a psychopath." Hubby shook his head.

"He is actually," I spoke,

He shrugged, "Well as long as you're happy." He clinked glasses with me.

We continued talking about more stuff and they all cheered and hollered on me when I stood on the table with Abby and Christen and danced to the music. Laughter would come out of my mouth now and then and I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I danced with my new friends without giving it a break. Gosh, when did I ever have this fun?

When we danced till our feet hurt, we went back to our table and plopped down and continued talking again. Christen started sobbing in between and Abby muttered a 'Still not over a break-up' to me.