Chapter 25: No boundries.

FARIHA'S POV

"I don't know, I'm always expecting loyalty from people who can't even give me honesty."

Those words ran in my every sense. I could already feel myself getting numb. I get that I wasn't a loyal girlfriend. Hell, I wasn't even his girlfriend. But honesty? But what did I expect? That I'd ditch Daniel in front of him and he'd just forget everything and will be mine again? To be really honest to myself, I have a little place for daniel, but a massive place for Niall in my heart. And I wish niall could read my mind so he'd understand.

The tears were flowing out of my eyes and I sat there, thinking about what I was losing out I my life slowly. I had nothing to lose. He's not literally my boyfriend. But I loved him, right? Right.

I was sat on his couch until he got out just in a towel wrapped around his torso. His eyes met mine and we locked gazes for a milli second and I felt all the butterflies flutter inside of me.

"I thought you'd leave." He was the first to speak up. Thankfully.

"I- ugh- we need t-to talk." I stammered.

"No, we don't. We just sorted this out in about... Fifteen minutes ago." He said coldly as my heart clenched. I couldn't speak at that time. It was like my voice was trapped in my throat or something and Niall just stood there waiting for my response. I tried to sink that again but failed. He sighed and walked further away from the couch to the kitchen.

NIALL'S POV

Her. That was all occupied my mind in the shower. Sure I've seen her kissing, seen my own girlfriend kissing her first crush in front of me and I could do nothing about it. Why hadn't I done anything in the first place, you ask? Because I was frozen in place. I didn't care if she'd just leave me right now ant never look back but to be really really honest, thats what I cared about the most.

When I got out of the shower, I could still hear her sniffling. Sure she'd not go without a fight (and that's my girl) but I was kind of hoping she'd leave. I was in so much of an emotional turmoil that I'd snap harshly and I didn't want that. I wrapped the towel on my torso as I moved further to the living room.

There she sat, with her hands hugging her legs tightly and staring at a certain point and sniffling every now and then. We made eye contact and I froze in my spot as I saw something which I havent seen in her, Love and fear. I cleared my throat as I tried to make a conversation but a really weird and rude thing came out of my mouth.

"I thought you'd leave."

That made her freeze in her spot as she looked up at me with big brown teary eyes.

"I- ugh- we need t-to talk." She stammered.

"No, we don't. We just sorted this out in about... Fifteen minutes ago." I mentally face palmed myself for being so stupid. She just wanted to talk. I stood there, waiting for her to response but got nothing. She opened her mouth but came nothing. I moved away from my spot because I was getting cold. I was confused as hell. I couldnt even look at her crying face as she walked and trailed behind me.

But when I stopped, she angrily walked in front of me put a solid hand on my chest, and demanded ragingly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Huh? Just trying to prove youre a guy and you get a girl on your toes? Let me explain to you. I'm not a tiny little petite girl who'd be afraid of your cold tune and angry face. And I'm certainly not going without a fight!" Her voice rose and I was scared that she might lose her voice. It was cute to see her that angry. "And to be really honest, yes. I do like Daniel!"