Chapter 22: I'm Sorry.

NIALL'S POV

I grabbed my keys, still holding my phone to my ear, mumbling sweet things and apologizes in the phone and hearing her sobs. She wasn't speaking anything still, but I just wanted to be on line with her.

I reached her door and knocked, no answer. Again knocked, then Ally appeared with a bewildered look on her face.

"Uh, hi." I spoke to Ally.

"Hello? You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I- I need to see her. Like, right now..." I tried to enter but she blocked my way.

"She's not in the mood. I'm sorry."

"She- she called me, she told me she needs me." After that, I heard a girl screaming, probably a fan so I stumbled inside the home without any permission by Ally. "I'm sorry but I'll tell you later." I climbed upstairs towards her room. After stepping in front of her doorway, I sighed, preparing myself. I knocked at her room door but soon realised it was opened.

I entered, eyeing the room. It was a mess. Things were all scattered on the floor and bed and all clothes were out of their place. Looked like a tornado hit the place. I panicked when I couldn't find her anywhere in her room so I checked the bathroom.

There she was, sitting on the floor with one of the most messiest hairs. With her knees hugged by her, she still looked cute though, chills rushed down my spine when her eyes met mine. She immediately stood up coming over to me with a scowl printed on her face and red puffy eyes. I felt like she's going to hug me but, I was wrong.

She started to hit me on my chest by her small, cute and smooth hands that felt nice in some way.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She started a series of 'I hate yous' while hitting me with no pressure. I couldn't control but laugh at her cuteness that made me want to grab her and kiss her.

I held her both arms in my one and pressurized her towards me with one arm gently. I closed her petite body in my arms that soothed my nerves and cleared my brain for one minute as she cuddled into my arms. I kissed her hair and rubbed my hand on her back to let her know I'm here.

"I hate you." She said with a croaking voice. But I know, she doesn't mean it.

"If you hate me like that, then, I hate you too." I kissed her wet hair one more time that looked like she just showered couple minutes ago.

"But I missed you!" She pulled off from the hug and stared in to my blue eyes.

"And believe me when I say I missed you more than that." I smiled and she tucked her tongue out.

She's going to be the death of me...

"You've been lying to me. I hate you." And then, my heart sank. She thinks I've been lying to her.... She thinks I'm a liar. And, when she said she hates me, she meant it. What have I done? But I didn't do anything that indicates that I lied to her... Well maybe...

"Sure I was angry but I didn't lie to you."

"Yeah and I was angry too." She replied.

"I knew that. That's why I was finding you like a mad lover." She giggled at my attempt. Oh how I missed that giggle of her.

"I'm sorry." She stated.

"Me too." I replied simply and we shared another hug but it was full of emotions. I rubbed her arms soothingly and she winced slightly at the contact of my skin. I furrowed my eyebrows to lift up a little sleeve which made me widen my eyes in shock..