Chapter 36: Better than Him

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

"Far, Far! Are you okay?"

I'm sure as fuck ain't okay. I've been crying since Niall left and believe me it hurts more than banging your toe against something hard.

And I couldn't open my eyes anymore. I could only see blurry images or teary things.

"I- I-" I couldn't speak, my throat was raw and my nose was flowing. I wiped it with the back of my hand and cringed at it. Suddenly, somebody handed me a tissue and I wiped the rest on the tissue paper.

"Answer me!!" Ally shouted.

"I- c- can't s- s- spea- speak." I needed water. Badly.

I was glad when somebody handed me a glass of water as if reading my mind, but I couldn't hold it so, some ones hands were holding my hands - so that, I could hold it.

I drank a sip of water and gulped it all. I then noticed a cross sign tattoo on the hand holding my hand to the glass, and I freaked out. A small yelp left my mouth in the process.

"It's me, love. Calm down." A raspy voice sounded.

"N- Niall?" I croaked.

"She's speaking!" I heard a squeal.

"It's Harry." The person spoke. "Are you alright?"

"No- I-" I coughed. I rubbed my eyes and now looked in the room I was in. I was sure that I was in my room but all of the people mostly that I knew were there.

And those people, including; Ally, Ayesha, Taz, Harry, Louis, and Daniel, the root of all problems.

"Hi- , guys." Woah, my voice was changed, a lot.

"I'm glad your okay! You just fainted badly!" Ally gushed.

I blinked at her as if she was saying something stupid.

"Yes you fainted! Oh my gosh that was scary!" Ayesha said in a high pitched voice.

I flinched at her voice.

"What are you guys doing here? I fainted not died." I wasn't in the best mode.

"Rude." Ally spoke.

"Yeah." Daniel smirked at me. What's up with him?

I gave him a death glare like I was giving him a signal - do not speak or your soul will be out of your body.

He raised his hands up in surrender.

"You sure you're okay?" Harry asked from sitting beside me.

"Yeah. I might be. Can you guys leave so I could- maybe have a time for myself?" I asked as nicely as I could.

"Really? You just fainted because you were crying." Taz pointed out. Everyone looked at her and she just shrugged.

"No seriously I just-..." I trailed off.

The chorus of 'okay' was heard in the room as they all left.

I sighed and was left with myself, although I like being alone, but I needed a girl time.

So I texted Ally to bring the girls in to my room to have a girls night - with every unhealthy food in the fridge.

Five minutes later they all piled into my room with unhealthy food and their pillows.

"Girls' night!" Taz shouted.

"Don't fucking shout. My head's throbbing!" I yelped.

She apologised and turned on the tv. Ally and Ayesha sat beside me and opened a bag of barbecue flavoured crisps.