Chapter 47: Dress shopping

A/N: the dress Far bought is the dress I uploaded the pic of.

FARIHA'S POV -

"Get ready you slug! Niall will be here any minute." Ally shouted.

"What? I'm ready. I'm not gonna doll up just to go shopping." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, considering you're going with The Niall Horan, paps will be there and you'll have to look good." She rolled her eyes back at me.

"I don't care." My phone beeped. A text from Niall.

"What is it?" Ally said.

"Hey, I'm outside of your home right now . Let's go !" It read.

Ally ran up to the window of our room and looked outside. "Hell yeah! I think he's nervous!" She cheered. "Besides, he did confirm he loves you." She winked my way.

"Ally?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Okay." She said.

"Good. And bye. See you later." I left the house but didn't see mom anywhere downstairs, so I let it slip and opened the front door.

Boy, was I nervous to see him after all these months... Hell yeah I was. I was freaking inside but had to keep a normal façade outside. When I opened the door, I was met with a pair of blue marine eyes and blonde hair.

"Hey..." Ghost of a smile was present on Niall's face and his eyes were staring at my pair of eyes. I noticed what he was wearing. A white-grey shirt with skinny jeans, and wedge boots.

"Um, hi." I smiled first at him and he returned it back. His hands were picking themselves up for a hug but he was hesitant. I was damn hesitant to hug him so I didn't go for it. Instead, I walked over to the passenger side of the car and stood there, unsure of what to do.

"Oh, uh... Wait..." Niall unlocked his black SUV and I opened the door and placed my butt in.

The ride was awkwardly silent. Niall would look at me but quickly avert his eyes on the road. His face held no emotion yet I could trace out a hint of regret and nervousness. We pulled up to the private parking lot of mall and he killed the engine.

"I forgot to ask... Uh, would you- would you like to go for lunch afterwards?" He said, not making eye contact.

"Let's see when the shopping ends." I decided to tease him.

"A-alright. Doesn't matter." He shrugged, looking down. I felt a tad bit for him but it wasn't my fault, right?

------------

Walking in and out of shops, I couldn't find something which fits my mood or persona. I was a bit exhausted to be really honest. Niall hadn't said much except when the guy was helping me fit the small petite dress, his hands felt uncomfortable on my body, so Niall just glared at him and said "Yeah man just be a little less handy there." Other than this, he said whether the dress looked good on me or not.

"Let's try something like Gucci or YSL, yeah?" He spoke.

"No Niall, it's too expensive." I shrugged.

"Don't worry, it's on me." We stopped behind an elevator.

"Uh, no thanks." I walked in another local shop. Gotta keep it simple but bold.

"Welcome, what kind of dress are you looking for? Dressy? Or, floral? Or it could be..."

"Dressy mate." Niall interrupted the guy who was showing me the dresses.