Epilogue: Maybe, a dream?

I was shit scared.

Of the moment.

Of the future.

Of all the people who'd want to sabotage our relationship just how they did it before.

But my heart was telling me only one thing.

Of course, I had agreed upon his question and we had enjoyed our beautiful moment in the garden by kissing passionately. That moment truly was magical. The fact that my one and only love asked me to marry him was itself a magical statement. I couldn't ask for more than that. I was utterly thankful of my prayers in the past, because it felt more than a wish come true.

After we went back inside the stadium and Niall and his mates were ready to perform in the stadium, making thousands of people go crazy over their presence only. I was also enjoying the show along side with the ladies. Lottie, Gemma and Louise noticed the ring on my ring finger and practically demanded me to tell them details. I had felt very emotional while doing so because never in my wildest dreams I had thought of a moment like this.

I had spent the night at Niall's penthouse, and he dropped me back home in the afternoon because he had another show and he even asked me to go with him, but I had other plans.

Me and my friends, we squealed every time we talked about my 'magical moment'. My mother gave me a long lecture on how to behave now because 'this is not a temporary relationship, it was a promise. Promise to be there for each other whenever needed.' I swear my mother was too happy about it because she knew that Niall was going to propose me sooner or later.

Over all, those five days Niall spent in Manchester were full of fun, happiness, joys and wonders. He told me he had two weeks left until this tour of his will be over.

And now, now, I'm truly glad and thankful of our past. Because whatever we are, right now, would be just a dream. This hallucination, an imaginary bubble of happiness, felt very void. It felt kinda strange to reminisce about my and my love's past. Even though it's been only a year.

Yes, we have been engaged for a whole year.

"Ha! you lost." Somebody shouted behind me and I fell with a thump on the soft mattress.

Right, I was playing on Xbox, along with my one and only, Niall. The game was a football game that I learned just an hour ago.

We've been sitting in this position for an hour. With my back touching Niall's chest and his legs beside mine. His hands were practically on my stomach beside mine from where we cradled the game controller.

"That was cheating! I was thinking about something!" I yelped.

"Not my problem you were lost into your bubble." He rolled his eyes mockingly. "Now, kiss." He pointed to his lips, puckering for me to kiss his lips.

As much as his lips were tempting, I made a face and ran through out our cozy penthouse in London. We were living in London now and we moved in together, well, because we are getting married after six months.

The reason why we were playing football game is because he was playing and I asked a favour of him which he didn't want to do. It went like this.

"Niall, I want to cuddle with you because I'm feeling like it." I stubbornly said.

"But, babe, I'm playing FIFA right now. Cuddling can wait." He mumbled, not taking off his eyes off the screen.

I scrunched up my brows and stood in front of the screen with my hands open wide. "Technically, your game can wait but cuddling can't." I spoke but it seemed to fall on deaf ears because he could see from beside my small figure. "I'm cold." I pouted.