Chapter 23: Studio

NIALL'S P.O.V

I woke up by a buzzing sound coming from my bedside table. That was my phone. Its been ringing lowly since early morning. After snoozing my alarm, I turned again to my original position as I found someone asleep beside me. I panicked but it was soon relieved as my hand searched for a familiar body. She was wrapped completely around the covers while a little end of it were on me. I chuckled lowly, bringing her petite body towards mine as she hummed sleepily, nudging into my neck.

"You're awake." She rasped out.

I chuckled in response as she just smiled. I bet she's really tired, so I kissed her both cheeks, forehead, nose and lips before her eyes groggily opened.

"Why are you awake this early?" She spoke slowly

"I have plans for today." I replied, making her tense and furrow her eye brows.

"What plans?"

"I gotta go for recording. Don't worry you'll be there too." I kissed her forehead.

"Oh."

"Well, would you let me go, or I'll just pee here." I exclaimed and she giggled. Nodding, she let go of my back as I made my way to bathroom.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

I got a text from Daniel that he'd be on the studio too but believe me I don't want him now. Its all over. I realised that Niall is taking so long just peeing. What if he's asleep? No way he's not a child.

But...

"Niall you sure you are not asleep in there?" I knocked at the door.

"Yeah?" The voice of him boomed back.

"Why the hell are you taking so long?" I entered in the bathroom, expecting him to be inside the shower but soon regretting because he was stripping his pants. I gasped as putting a hand on my eyes.

"What the- Ohhh..." Niall sounded so corny as I entered. "You could've just told me you wanted to-"

"Well no. You're getting late to be on studio. I just came here to make sure-" He cut me off.

"That I am naked or not?" He laughed as I felt him come near me as he took my hand away from my eyes. The first thing I saw was his gorgeous blue marine eyes. "Babe, you're so beautiful."

I looked at my bare legs before blushing. "Thanks." I really didn't know how to take compliments.

"Look who's blushing! Ha!" He cheered while touching my cheeks. There was another reason why I was blushing. He was just in his boxers.

"Look who's naked." I snapped playfully.

"You can easily tell me you wanted me to take your clothes off, love." He kissed my cheek.

***^

After we both were cleaned up and showered, I got dressed into the clothes which I was wearing before and left my hair to dry naturally on my shoulders. Niall and I agreed on getting to my home first because I need to change into clean pair of clothes.

"Whats taking so long?" I whined as Niall grabbed his car keys and walked towards me mumbling a little 'lets go'.

He closed the door so I suppose the boys are not here, maybe they left last night? We walked into the lobby hand in hand, getting glares from the ladies working there. The weather was quite shady today in London. I removed my hand as we got outside because we haven't made it official yet. There were no paps or fans outside today so we used the front door to get out today. Niall opened the door for me and kissed my cheek when I sat down on the seat. He then walked towards his door and sat in, he started the car and drove to the way, my home.