Chapter 33: The Blonde Guy

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

I woke up being all sweaty and bewildered. Like, I woke up a century later. I looked at the time on my phone.

2:57 AM, December 12' 2014

I rubbed my eyes but my eyes stung and I wonder why. I sprinted towards my bathroom to wash my face.

Why the hell I had make up on?!

I walked back up to my bed and slumped down, pulling the duvets on me. I looked at my phone where mine and Niall's conversation was opened. I smiled and absentmindedly messaged him,

Me: "I miss you baby 😘. Come over?"

Who am I kidding? Its 3 in the morning, and I am one hundred percent sure that he'd be sleeping peacefully in his bed. I shook my head and smiled dorkly. If that's even a word.

Minutes later, I found myself hearing a creaking sound. I wonder who's there? The door creaked open and a head peeked inside. I was thankful I wasn't a scared person or else I'd be roaming in the house while hurting my throat.

I got frustrated at who it was because neither it was coming in nor it was going out and minding their own cup of tea. I asked confused.

"Who's there?"

As the minute the words left my mouth, the door slammed shut and I flinched. What the fuck?

I tried to ignore the feeling of someone stalking me as I made myself slowly lull in to the sleep.

But the second I closed my eyes, the door opened again a bit, and someone was there again, peeking inside. I rolled my eyes and closed it again, to pretend like I was sleeping but in reality, I was curious like a cat.

The person came in slowly, and I felt the presence of warmth radiating off their body. Until I recognised the familiar cologne. It was Niall.

And then, the memories of last night came flooded to my brain.

Fight, tears and loneliness.

I sucked in a sharp breath and laid myself onto my right side, with a hand under my head. It was my hobby actually.

The bed dipped down and I heard him sigh loudly, probably thinking to kill me or not. Why the hell I was being so funny?!

I felt him hesitating for a few seconds and I was dying of curiosity. But I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes yet, or else he'd sprint back to the living room. I was highly surprised when both his hands came in contact with my waist and pulled me closer to his warm and welcoming body.

My heart stopped for a second there when he snuggled his head into my neck, grazing his nose there. I kept my eyes closed the whole time and smiled slightly to myself as he pressed two kisses on the side of my neck.

I cracked open my right eye to let go a tear as it was bugging me inside of my eye. The tear fell down accidentally onto Niall's elbow, on which he looked at instantly, then looked at my face as I imagined him. Then I was reminded of how I was pretending to be asleep, so I stirred in my fake sleep to make it look like I'm still asleep.

He kissed my cheek and rested his head in the nape of my neck. It was all going perfect until I decided to play along.

So I hummed in my fake sleep a little as Niall's hold on me went tighter. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he held me even more tighter.

"I know you're awake. Go to sleep."

His words surprised me as I was frozen to the spot.

He chuckled. "Good girl."