Chapter 38: Graduation

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

"Fariha Maxwell." The principal called my name on the first list of students who achieved A+ with 90%.

I got up and cheered. I walked to the stage of the auditorium and took the mic in my hand.

"I'm seriously so glad that my name was announced on the first list for today. And I thank my Parents and my best friends. You guys are the inspiration of my life. You guys have always been there for me and helped me doing the worst things even if it was illegal. No offence but I kind of did it and I'm proud that I have moved on. Hopefully I have more to achieve. And my class fellows, I wish you a very happy and healthy life ahead. Good luck."

And with that, I walked off the stage with my degree in my hand. Wow, never thought I would say that so fluently.

After that, Ally, Taz and Ayesha got their own degrees and did their splendid speech. A girl, Monica in my class was drunk, by which her speech was a bit slurred and funny.

I know what you're thinking. My school was some Asian type school, where the semester always ends in December, the school board is different, so that's why. Now we are gonna start college in June.

That was a memorable day. We took pictures with our hot History and Maths teacher, and the boring Physics teacher, they were all guys for about 25 years old. And the rest were females and oldies. Nonetheless, it was great and I enjoyed it.

Opening the door of my room, I plopped on my bed as Ayesha sat beside me. Two of them went straight to their room.

"I quit my job along with Taz." Ayesha mumbled.

"You what?" I was shocked.

"You heard me, you ass. Stop over reacting." She said sarcastically.

"But, but you guys loved your job!" I squealed.

"I know! We are coming with you and Ally." She squealed with me.

"Really?" I gasped to the new information.

"Why not. I'd love to." She checked her nails. "But we're gonna live with our parents. And Taz with me." I was confused.

"Huh?"

"Uh. We're gonna live with our parents?" She said.

"I know." I smiled.

I turned up the heater more and my hands warmed immediately.

"Sooo, you okay?" She asked randomly.

"How am I looking?" I asked, raising one eye brow.

"Oh, I mean... Okay, straight to the point. My friend here, he... He asked for you." She said.

"Asked for me? I don't understand." I said.

"Asked for you, as in... Like for your number. Maybe he wants to know you?"

"Okay, where has he seen me?" I questioned.

"Um. Look I was joking, I just wanted you to date again and I met this guy at a bar and he seems nice to me but I have a boyfriend, so yeah." she said it all in one breath.

"I know, I know. Who's this guy? Like, his name or something?" I asked.

"Zac. He's such a gentleman. He didn't asked for you but, he said he met a girl and he wanted to date her, but the girl he met, had a boyfriend. Such a hot shot, he said her boyfriend was." She giggled.

"Oh, small world huh? Does Zac has brownish hair and cute eyes? Cause I think I know him." I nodded.

She gasped. "You know him?"