Chapter 20: Giving it a go

FARIHA'S P.O.V.

I woke up with the sound of birds chirping and sunlight shining on half of my face. I smiled and stretched, remembering about my dream in which a hot blonde guy with heavenly eyes appeared, I blushed. But when it got me of what happened yesterday, my smile turned into a scowl and I blinked multiple times, trying to forget about him for now, because it was a sunny day today in London. I checked my sides for my phone and my eyes widened when I couldn't find it. I looked around the room and my eyes laid on the screen-broken iPhone which was thrown badly by me last night. My eyes wanted to tear up but my brain told me not to break down again. I got showered and walked downstairs.

"Girl, were you okay last night? I heard a shattering sound after Niall left. What happened?" Taz asked and I looked at Ally who was doing dishes from last night. I looked at the floor again.

"Is Daniel here?" I asked in a low tone.

"Of course I'm here, where else I'd be?" I looked behind to see a grinning Daniel.

"Never mind." I closed my eyes, hoping he doesn't remember what he had said last night.

"Well..." His voice trailed off while he pulled the chair to sit on it. "I remember exactly what happened last night, so don't even ask." He winked at me but thank God Ally spoke for me.

"Daniel, I know you're super smart and a hottie, but you need to stop. Fari has a boyfriend and he's Niall Horan, way better than you." Oh no Ally don't say that. "And yeah, he just messes things up but he's gonna be okay, there are bad and good things about in all. Stop saying she's your girlfriend because she's never wanted to be yours. And even if she says she is, I bet I know deep down she still loves him, so, stop. Please." Wow. What a lecture for Daniel.

Daniel stood up from the table with a cocky smile on his face. "You." He pointed towards me and came near to my face. "Come with me, I want to talk." I shook my head but he laughed.

"There's no point she's going with you." Taz included. Daniel chuckled.

"If she really cares about me, she will come." He pointed a finger and a smug look appeared on his face. I wonder what he wanted to talk about. I must go, this can make things go right. Ally, Taz and Daniel argued about a minute and I decided to jump in.

"Stop. I'm going." I said then looked at him. "Where?" I asked Daniel who just smirked at me.

"Get ready, we're going to a cafe." He left me to get his car keys. Ally and Taz looked at me with an angry face and I shrugged.

"Are you nuts?!" Taz shouted but Ally kept calm and did her dishes.

"I'll explain later." I went to set my hair a bit and ran downstairs to Daniel outside. I jumped in the car and we drove to the cafe. When we got inside there, I ordered a coffee and sat on one of the tables.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked the boy who smirked at me.

"About us." He said simply.

"Us?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Us. You said it all yesterday. So don't be dumb." He winked at me two times.

I sighed before answering. "No. I didn't say anything like this."

"Yeah?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah."

He began to type on his phone and I wondered what he was typing. I missed my phone at that time, more than alot.

"What's this then?" He showed his phone to me and my jaw literally dropped to the phone when I saw the video of me saying those words which I said last night. My eyes widened at the face of Niall who was watching us from the distance.