Chapter 8: Tearing apart.

FREYA'S P.O.V

I got all dressed up and decided to go to Niall's and talk to him. I grabbed my car keys and rushed towards my car.

I really love him.

When I reached his place, I knocked at the door. The door was opened. Strange. I peeked inside, looked for Niall, but he wasn't there. I stepped inside, giving a look. Everything was perfect, perfectly placed couches, all perfect. Just like I remember when I was first in his home and he called me. Suddenly I heard a loud thud on the wall. Where is Niall and is he fine? I questioned to myself. I quickly ran towards the bedroom which seemed to be the source of the voice.

The first sight of mine fell on the bed. The bed was all messed up with... a bra? My heart was pounding in the chest so loud. Did Niall slept with that girl last night? Did he forgot about me? My sight caught Niall. He was holding a girl's hand and he was close to her face. It seemed he was about to kiss the girl because of their close proximity.

I felt like all my dreams, all my love, trust and everything is gone. I heard him saying, "Look Kiarra. I know you love me but I-" But then he was continuing his sentence, I felt warm tears coming through my eyes. That was it for me. It made my heart clench very painfully in my chest and my stomach practically felt as if it dropped.

He cheated on me. He was cheating on me. Well, not that I was really his girlfriend but how could he? I tried not to sob harder but I couldn't control. There he was, looking at me with innocent eyes but I didn't believe him.

"I hate you" I shook violently. "I hate you!" I shouted at him and quickly ran towards the main door.

I needed to get out from this claustrophobic place and get some fresh air.

I heard him calling my name. Probably tried to say 'I'm so sorry, this wasn't it looks like' Yeah, like I'm gonna believe him. I slammed the door behind me so hard that I jumped after its own voice. Tears were running constantly down my face.

I didn't want to hear from him anymore. But you said you love him and he's the one and only. My thoughts replied. Yeah maybe my thoughts are right but-

"Ouch!" Someone held me by my wrists so tight that it hurt. That was Niall. Of course. He spun me around and hold my waist.

"Niall let go! It hurts." I didn't even looked at him. He doesn't deserve this at all. I kept my eyes on the ground.

"Freya, please. Just let me explain." Niall cupped my face with his large hands. I melted at his touch but I didn't show it. I looked at him.

"You don't really need to explain. I saw everything. You were closed to that girl, that means you kissed her! Or who knows whatever shit you've done with her while ignoring me!" I shouted at him. I knew we were making a little scene at the road but it didn't matter.

Soon after I said that, he pulled me into a warm, big hug. He put his hand on my head and I tried to pull of but couldn't. I tried again but I did it.

I successfully pulled myself off of Niall. I didn't need to be around his arms right now. I wanted to, but I couldn't bring myself to like his touch right then. I began running towards my car and finally, I was in my car, driving to my house.

I started the engine, and then I started the radio. I dried off my tears and look in to the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy, my complexion was pale and my cheeks were red as a tomato.

I stopped by my house. I got inside and found my mom sitting on the couch looking at me.

"Where were you- oh, what the hell happened to you?" Mom came near me and cupped my face with her sweet hands, she looked concerned.