Chapter 4: Kisses

FREYA'S P.O.V -

The next morning I woke up with Niall sleeping beside me. I immediately checked the time, it was 12:45. I thought of school that I missed today. My friends were not there. I looked at my legs which were surrounded by Niall's. I tap his forehead to wake him up, he opened his eyes by an inch and then smirked.

"Good morning, beautiful." His sweet little voice distracted me and I gave a little kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning." I smiled back. "Actually, its evening and I missed school." Suddenly I realized I had to pee so I tried to move my legs but counldn't.

"Niall I have to pee, free my legs!" I laughed and he laughed back.

"Oh how wonderful it would feel to have this morning everyday..." He kissed on my nose and then he let me go.

I went inside the bathroom and started brushing my teeth, I heard mum calling out for Niall. I looked at him to make an excuse to say, but she came inside my room saying, "Honey, did you saw- Oh, sorry I didn't know you slept here, I thought you were sleeping in the guest room." Mum wondered out. Then she went back, mumbling about a painting with a horse.

Niall's phone beeped and he jumped like a monkey.

"OH SHIT... SHIT!" Niall stood up and started to walk towards the bathroom. He was more like running. I gave him a surprise look.

"I forgot we had a meeting today at headquarters before the charity concert... I have to make it fast." Niall kissed me on the cheek. Mum was gone, downstairs to cook breakfast for us. Niall was making his hair and I was having shower. I felt itchy in my right eye, and quite absentminded I was, I rubbed my eyes while I was shampooing my hair.

I yelped at the pain.

----------

NIALL'S (P.O.V)

I heard her screaming but not that loud. I asked what's wrong since her shower door was locked. "I'm an idiot! I've got shampoo in my eyes, ah!"

"Should I come in?" I asked.

"Don't be silly, Niall. I'm fine." I heard, she was probably rubbing her eyes.

"Okay, I'm coming out!" She said while closing the shower.

"You can babe, I'm waiting here for you!" I chuckled. She came out and took my breath away. She looked even more prettier in wet hair and a towel wrapped around her beautiful body.

------------

FREYA'S P.O.V -

I came out as I saw Niall scanning my whole body again and again.

"Wow. Oh, uhmm.. Sorry." was all he said then pecked me on my lips, again. I felt sparks down my spine. But I had to pull away because he was getting late.

"Youre getting late." I said. He looked down, a bit disappointed, maybe because I pulled off.

"Whats wrong?" I kissed his cheek.

"Nothing." He mumbled, grabbed towel and walked out of the bathroom without meeting my desperate gaze. He's really upset. But I couldn't kiss him again right now, He had a quick meeting today.

"You can come with me if you want. I'll introduce you to the boys." He said making his hair.

"I wish I could, will the boys like me?" I asked walking over to him.

"Sure they will, because I like-" He was cut off because I pulled him into a kiss. The kiss was gentle, our tongues were fighting inside my mouth. After some minutes we heard the knock on the door, saying breakfast was ready. I ended our sweet kiss. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We walked downstairs to see mom at the breakfast table.