Chapter 35: Promises.

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

Niall walked towards me slowly and I smiled, getting ready for a morning kiss.

My smile faded as he stood there, beside me. Sitting on my bed, he looked at me. "Hey."

"Uh.. Hi?" I looked at him confusingly. "How was the meeting or business thingy?"

"It was very knowledge-able." He smiled slyly.

"Oh? So what was so knowledge-able, if that's even a word?" I asked.

"Nothing big, just little details about someone."

I couldn't help but feel like he had a meaning behind this.

"Okay, stop with the riddles,- umm, morning?" I hesitated.

"Yeah, morning, a great morning." he lowered his body down to peck my lips. I was disappointed because I was in need for a steamy morning kiss and he ended up pecking me.

"Yeah?" I smirked. "What else did you do? You look a bit tipsy."

"Had a glass of beer-" I interrupted him.

"Ooh beer! Isn't it-" he interrupted me.

"Let me finish okay?!" He snapped.

What's up with his mood today?

I nodded with wide eyes. "Okay."

"I had a drink with some work colleagues and somebody told me you've been keeping things from me." He said.

Yeah, I have been. But I have been so tempting to tell him those things. I just hadn't got any right time yet.

"Um, yeah? What things would I keep from you?" he sat on my bed beside me.

"I don't know." he shrugged. "I still doubt about your trust in me."

Okay, this is enough.

"Seriously? What made you think that?" I snapped annoyingly.

"You've been keeping things from me Far! What else you didn't tell me last night?!"

"I told you what the hell ever I've kept from you. I've told you Niall." I said calmly.

"Oh! So was that all?"

"Um.. Yeah, for now." I murmured.

"Tell me now."

"It's just-"

"Wow, you've been cheating on me with that bastard Daniel?! Am I not enough?" he raised his voice.

Who told him that? Fuck.

"I didn't mean it to happen. It just... happened." I muttered, looking down.

"I even excused you when you told me last night. But this is enough Far! You've been making out behind my back with him?" He said, disappointment clear in his voice.

"I'm sorry. But that was a mistake."

"Okay, the first time during the interview, it was mistake. But after that, you just happened to be coincidently kissing?" His eyes widened.

"I was just about to tell you everything tonight. I-"

"Good thing Kiarra told me." He murmured.

"Kiarra?- You went to talk about this? Niall you could've asked me. I'd have told you." I pressed my lips in a thin line.

"You know what? Just leave it. I'm here and I love you. I'd never talk to Daniel if you wouldn't allow me. Please just- I'm sorry and I regret kissing him. I was- I didn't know what came over me but believe me when I say I love you and I need you in my life." I said this all in one breath. I looked at Niall who was looking at me with wonder and amusement hidden in his eyes.