Chapter 51: Brits

*Brits day*

FARIHA'S POV-

"You look so beautifully gorgeous!" Louise gushed at me, while she was blow drying Liam's hair. The room was pretty big of Liam's place.

"Yeah, you do. Right, Soph?" Liam asked Sophia who escorted me in here in the first place.

"Of course she does, I have told her before." Sophia smiled at me. "Oh, is that..." She touched my upper lip and shouted. "Louise! Fix her makeup!"

"What?! Whats wrong?" I asked skeptically.

"You drank directly from bottle?" Sophia asked. I nodded as a reply. "Your lipstick is ruined, and for Pete's sake, its red!"

"Calm down, it'll be fine. I'll correct it." I looked in the mirror and cleaned the part where it was smudged. Much to mine and Sophia's displeasure, the red lipstick stain was more smudged than before. "Shit."

"Ah, crap." Sophia muttered. "Louise, its on you."

And we giggled.

Twenty minutes later, my makeup was fixed and Louise added Highlighter as if my face contained any less of make up. "I wish I would not smudge any make up tonight." Louise curled my hair into beautiful curls because apparently, 'straightened hair didn't match with my outfit.'

"You wouldn't be able to. That's what this spray is for." She giggled and finished my hair. "Done."

I studied my hair in the mirror and thanked her. Liam muttered about boys being late because we had only half and hour before we leave for the night. Suddenly, bell rang and Liam walked downstairs to welcome them. I was seated on the couch in the living room with my phone and I heard their voices of cheer and happiness. Only seconds later, I heard Niall's voice, saying,

"I'm sure you saved some cookies for me because I'm sure- Woah!" He stopped saying whatever he was saying and just stood there, us watching each other, thinking of how sexy we looked. He was wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt and oh my god were those glasses? Those looked really hot on him.

Niall, on the other hand, was just blinking and looking at me until Louis slapped a hand on the back of his head, and whispered something to him which I didn't catch. Niall nodded and sat beside me after smiling politely at Louise and Sophia. I was checking out my twitter as I felt him sigh audibly beside me. "Hey." His voice was rough and smooth at the same time.

"Hi..." I mumbled.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks, you do too." I clicked my phone off.

He chuckled a bit. "What? Beautiful?"

I looked at him as he was already looking at me and grinning. I shrugged, "Maybe."

"Men are supposed to look Hot and not Beautiful." He chuckled lightly.

"But you do." I tried to hide the smile.

"I do? what?" He teased.

"You look beautiful." I couldn't help but let the smile broke in.

He grinned and didn't speak further, 'cause Louise spoke to him and a few minutes later, she called him, so he had to rose from where he was seated, beside me. I was a little bit disappointed that he had taken his warmth away with him which was making me feel - it is so cliché - Home.

I busied myself in to talking with Ally on text message, because she was asking for a photo after I told her that my hair was curled. I took a photo from the front camera and sent it to her to which, she gushed like a hormonal teenager. Speaking of which, Ally was not invited by anyone because Harry was supposed to bring some other model and Taz and Ayesha were supposed to bring other amateur models, too, meaning that Ally could not attend the award night. Ally was more than okay with it, though I was convinced that she was upset that she wouldn't be there while all her friends would enjoy the glamorous night in London's chilly weather. After a while, my phone started ringing, indicating that I had been receiving a face time call by Ally. We connected and I saw her suspiciously smiling face.