Chapter 55: Best thing ever

FARIHA'S POV-

"Is this true?" I asked out of blue.

"You think I'm lying?" He gazed at me.

"Sorry. Um... Continue."

"It was Kiarra's plan to break us up. I don't know why, but I think I might have said something... Something, to her the night we went out and the next day you thought I slept with her."

I gasped. "Wait, you didn't. Did you?"

"Of course not. I'm not that low, Far. I just said something when I was drunk out of my mind; I don't even remember what we did. I woke up the next day and she was coming out of the bathroom naked and-"

"Skip that part. I don't want to hear how long and beautiful her legs are." I rolled my eyes.

"I was not gonna say that. By the way, she told me we did something and shit went down when you saw us in a wrong position." He shrugged. "I was getting the answers out of her."

I gasped. "I'm... Sorry. I acted on impulse." I closed my eyes, remembering that morning. "I was a really shitty person. I still am."

"Shh. You're not. You're beautiful inside and out." He hugged me. I stopped myself from shedding tears but it was so hard when he was holding me so securely.

"I'm so bad. I didn't even give you the chance to explain..." I mumbled.

"Its in the past now, Far. We have to move on."

"Saparately?" I couldn't help but wince at the word.

"No, babe. Together." He whispered.

"A- Are you...?"

"Yes. But hear me out first." I nodded. "They planned it out. Not 'they' actually. But Kiarra went insane over me. She told me multiple times to talk to her; it was probably an excuse to see me. To lure me in."

"Mhm?" I said.

"I also know you read the text she sent me about telling me something about you." I gasped at this. "I also know you and Daniel kissed multiple time behind my back..." His voice laced with hurt.

"It was a mistake, Niall. Please-"

"Hear me out." He ordered. "I got to know it all because Kiarra told me. I asked her many time about how she knows this kind of stuff but she never told me. I swear I never believed this shit." He shook his head in denial. "It was proved automatically when I saw you two kissing. Believe me I was so darn angry but I decided to talk it out with you, but the chance never came."

"He kissed me first. I also wanted to tell you about it but the chance never came." I said.

"Yeah. Our timings were out." He chuckled. "Then I saw you two again; I was enraged. Honestly. I wanted to leave you; for you to experience the pain I felt when I saw you two while I was falling in love with you. It was fucking hurtful. I also didn't want to leave but I did, anyway. And I'm so sorry for that."

I was shocked, surprised, amazed, angry... You name it.

I felt like an absolute arse.

"Since we are confessing things, I wanted to say I'm so sorry for those hurtful moments I caused you to suffer. Honestly, I felt upset when you went to talk to Kiarra so I let my... terrible thoughts kick in. It was all meaningless, I swear. I know it is worst to kiss someone because you feel like it or if you're missing someone." I said. "Well, I don't know about Zac, but I was pretty intoxicated and I was emotional so I let him kiss me. But it won't happen again, I swear to god."

He smiled. "And since we are confessing things, I should say this, too."

"What-" my question was cut short when my phone went off loudly. I checked it and pouted. It was Mom.

"Its mom." I showed my phone to Niall. "I should pick it up."
I tapped the green button. "Hey, mom."

"Sweetie, you looked absolutely stunning last night, I saw you on the pictures..."

"Um, yeah. Mom, I'm sorry about upsetting you the other day."

"It's all right, honey. I forgive you. Err, where are you staying? I mean where are you right now? And when you'll be coming back?" She said. Typical mother.

I heard Ally's voice behind me; yelping about the waffles burning. I giggled.

"I'm at... Niall's place. Um... I'll be back tomorrow. Is it something going there?"

"Fine, no. It's just Ally. She misses you. And how are you guys? Made it up yet?" She said over the phone.

"Um? Yeah? Kind of. Look mum, we are... We were in the middle of something... Can we chat later?" I said in a hurry. I felt Niall chuckle beside me.

"Oh my! Oh! Christ!"

My eyes widened. Niall peeked at me and his face was blown into a full laughter.

"Oh my god! Not... Not that! Mom! It's not that! We were talking I swear!" I giggled nervously.

"It's whatever. I'm going to go now. You guys do whatever adult things you think you were in the middle of. And use protection. I don't want any grandchildren so soon."

I slapped my forehead.

"Fine. Whatever. Bye." I hung up. Niall was silenced now, but when I looked up at him, he was red as a tomato.

"That... Was really funny!" And he started laughing again. I watched how happy and carefree he looked while laughing. His eyes were closed and his face just lights up whenever he laughs.

Me? I just giggled and stared at the finest piece of art beside me with a love filled grin, who laughed loudly and cheerfully. At this, I didn't know what got to me, I jumped at him. Like jump jump. And I attacked his lips with my own.

His laughter died and he just froze, catching me and letting me lay half on top of him and half on the couch. For a few seconds, his lips didn't move; but when I whimpered, he moved his lips and my God, how ecstatic I felt.

I was practically jumping on cloud nine out of pleasure.

Our mouths moulded against one another in such a beautiful way, I couldn't help feeling the adrenaline of my heart when he  broke the kiss and gazed deeply in to my eyes that it felt like he was staring deep in to my soul. I felt so protective and secure in his presence, that it left me breathless and I couldn't help the blush at the sound of my heart pounding inside my chest, to hide the fact that I was falling head over heals for this person. He was my salt, and I was his pepper. His voice was the best message of bells that rang in my ears, as I had become one of his to cherish.

"I want to take you out." He said suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Would you go out with me?" He repeated, a small smile on his face as I adjusted myself on top of him. His hand directly traveled to my bum.

"Since the secrets are all out in the open... Yes." I breathed happily. "I'd love to go out with you."

I could see he was trying so hard to look cool but he failed at it and he dipped his head a bit forward in to the curve of my neck. I giggled because his growing stubble on jaw was tickling me.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Ever." He breathed in my scent which, to me, was overwhelming. His voice raspy and hoarse; making my insides crumble.

"I love you. You're so lovely..." I gushed and tilted my neck for him to have better access at giving my neck feathery light kisses.

"I'm not lovely. I'm a man." And then, his lips were solid on mine as I melted on to him.

-----------

So, there you go. A lovey dovey chapter with all the confessions of the past one year they spent together. :3

Vote and comment.
-F. xx