Chapter 13: Mistake.

FREYA'S P.O.V

I woke up with a bad headache so I got ready quickly and went downstairs. Niall had left earlier because he needed to fill for his lads for an interview. I didn't asked for what time it will start because I was way too sleepy at that time. I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and sat on the table having an apple in my hands. I was startled by Ally's voice in the kitchen.

"Whats up?" She cheekily said, grabbing the apple from my right hand and taking a bite.

"Where's mom?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"She's sleeping. I don't know why so late," She gave my apple back to me, smiling.

"Well, You didn't go?" I asked, referring to school. I had been skipping school since Niall came up. Because of some reasons. My friends had been telling the Principal those stupid lame excuses and the ironic part is the Principal is too kind or maybe stupid to accept those excuses of mine.

"Go where?" She asked

"School. Did you skipped it today or you want to catch up with Hazz?" I winked at the moment and grinned at her. She scowled and groaned.

"We are just friends, Nothing more!" She yelled in embarrassment. "I skipped today because I don't wanna go." She winked back at me.

"And where's are the girls?" I asked curiously.

"Talk about the devil and he shall appear." Ally grinned and cocked her head behind me.

"Sup, ladies." Ayesha said, fetching the apple again from me. I frowned but Tina took my eaten apple from Ayesha's hand and started munching on it.

"Can't you guys go fuck with another apple? That's mine!" I shouted a little but thought that was too loud.

"Language, Young lady." Mum came out of her room and snapped at me. I apologized her for being this badass but soon I told them that Ally isn't showing up for school so Ayesha and Tina joined me and Ally for not going school today. We decided to stay at home and watch movies together and stuff.

"What so you say? Mean girls or Frozen?" Ayesha suggested. I'd like Frozen because I don't find Mean girls interesting.

"I'd rather watch Twilight with you guys." Mum came out of nowhere and suggested her crappy movie.

"Its a girl's day, Mom." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Do I look like a man with a beard and moustache to you, my dear daughter?" She snapped back at me.

"You're a woman." I said and kissed her cheek. "Why you gotta be so fluffy and smooth? Dad must be very lucky." I said, grinning.

"Oh, please." Mum tried to say sarcastically but failed because her cheeks flushed red.

"Where's dad?" I asked

"He's out with your uncle Ben." She said.

Frozen started to run on the tv and we were all sat up neatly on the couch. But after half an hour we were all lying in different direction and it was funny to see Ally and Ayesha giving each other tissues when Anna in the movie got frozen. I looked at my mum who was asleep before glancing the clock that read 1:23 PM. I texted Niall to take away my boredom because the movie ended and credits started to move on the screen. Everyone was asleep except me.

Fariha: Whatcha doing?

Niall: Sittin with lads , about to go for the interview at 1:30 . How u feelin ? x

I smile creeps on my face when I got an idea.

Fariha: Can I come over?

I asked as I wanted to see Niall at that moment. I've never ever saw how they are like on the interview. My phone beeped as I took it in my hands.