Chapter 30: Shouting and Passing out.

[A/N: don't hate me after this, im telling you. Grab a tissue before reading, because I cried myself and my sister made fun of me. Hahaha dont hate me bc i love you.. Xx]

NIALL'S P.O.V

"Niall?" Far brought me back to the reality.

"Babe." I spoke. "Can I- can I kiss you one last time?"

She looked at me, winking her both eyes and her breath hitched. "Why? Why'd-" she looked at me worried. "Are you- you're going to break up with me?"

"What? No! No, it's just that, you might break up with me after hearing this." I defended.

"Never, don't think that, yeah we get problems but it will solve eventually." She slurred. I was shocked after her passing out, she's speaking wisely. "I'm not drunk anymore."

"You were passed out minutes ago on the couch." I chuckled. She remained unfazed by my comment.

"If you don't want to tell me, then its o-okay. I can live with that..." She mumbled. "It's even."

"No, babe, just,-" I sighed heavily. "Its- it's difficult."

"I know you don't wanna tell me, it's even." Her words made me cringe. What does she mean by its even?

"I'm going to take a shower." I stood up. "Feel free to join me." I smirked a little. Stepping in the bathroom, she was sitting still, staring in the distance as she was thinking.

Turning on the shower, and stripping, I stepped under the shower head, soaking my hair in hot water, running both hands in my hair, I felt someone hug me from behind, and by that, I could tell she was naked already.

Her cheek was placed on my bare back as she sighed, murmuring a small 'I love you'.

I unclasped her hand from my torso and pulled her small body to myself, hugging her gently, yet tightly. "I love you too."

"I'd say more, but you don't trust me." Her words cut me like knives in my stomach.

Thats the thing, I don't trust her.

But I want to trust her.

"Look Niall. This thing between us, this, works with trust." She motioned between us. "And if you can't trust me or won't trust me, then I don't think this will last long."

"I told you. I fucking told you that you'll break up with me. Hah! I knew it would happen." My jaw clenched and my nostrils blew up.

"Wha- what are you talking about?"

"That you will eventually break up with me without listening the truth." I spoke. She yanked her arms from my hands and backed away from me.

"Now I'm the bad guy here? Niall, I fucking asked you to tell me the truth! But you won't tell me no matter how much I-" Her voice rose and she sobbed. "Just... Why don't you trust me?" She asked quietly.

"Because you fucking lie to me and kiss that bastard! Damn! Do you know how painful is to see your own girlfriend kissing the man you despised from the start?" I boomed.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

Shouting, that was all we could hear.

"I know how it feels okay?! Don't tell me you don't remember the night you slept with Kiarra! Don't you remember the day when you lied to me and you had a laugh in the name of a meeting? I'm sure you don't." My voice was low compared to him, but I swear I was screaming in his face. He deserved it.

He looked at me with the sight of pure disgust. "So is this what this is all about? Hmm? Go on, tell me about every kiss and make out I had with Kiarra you know. Because with all your shit you're talking about right now, we never kissed or made out like you and Daniel did." He spoke lowly, gazing in my eyes, so hard, that I had to lower my gaze because he looked at me with agonisingly hurtful emotion.