Chapter 19: My girlfriend.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

I wanted to go to him and do anything my mind would tell me to do, but right now, my mind was telling me not to go to him as this could be the worst thing. I saw him looking straight into some girl's eyes which really looked beautiful with light make up, soon I realized the girl who was smiling back at Niall was Kiarra. My heart dropped to my knees as I realized Niall had been seeing Kiarra, lying to me. He said he's busy at the meeting, but guess not.

"Lets go. Out from here." I fought back the tears which was threatening to tear up outside. Ally made a frowning face at Niall and told the rest of us to get back in the car. Daniel slurred some words which I couldn't hear perfectly. He neared me and gave a kiss to my cheek which made me freeze at the spot. I then glanced at Niall who was still busy in his -so-called-meeting.

"What are you looking at baby? Your boy is here." Daniel slurred words while pointing at himself. I smiled quickly, looking at Niall, my hands fisted in anger that made my blood boil due to the sight of Niall's hand on top of Kiarra's. The man, whose back was facing me, I couldn't recognize him, was laughing along with Niall that made me more angry. Daniel noticed it and began shouting in Niall's direction with his drunk voice. Me, with my friends, hide in the corner, not wanting Niall to see me but Daniel kept shouting.

"Hey you little blondie bastard! You cheated on my girlfriend and she hates you now! Fucking stop this and let her live with me. And you! Stop being so bitch every time to tell me what to do or not! I love her! I will make her my girlfriend and you fuckers will see it! Everything of it!" Daniel shouted which only made my heart beat fast. He loves me? And what about he said to Kiarra? She controls her? I really don't understand anything of it. Ally grabbed Daniel on the way out and we settled in my car, except Daniel who was being stubborn at the time.

"Whats wrong Daniel? Get in the car!" I yelped at him and he didn't budge.

"I'm not sitting until you accept you love me and want to be my girlfriend!" He shouted which made me flinch at the volume.

"Stop it Daniel. People are looking. Get in the car." Ally hissed and Daniel shushed her up.

"Daniel. Get. Back. In. The. Car." Taz, who was quiet all this time, spoke up. Daniel shook his head and whined.

"Tell me you love me, babe, or else, I'm gonna shout it." He point out a finger at me and I gulped while nodding.

"Okay, Yes."

"What? Say it properly." Daniel spoke to me.

NIALL'S P.O.V

I watched from the distance and my heart beat got a little loud, hearing her voice at the restaurant. I watched them as they all were seated in the car and Daniel denied.

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend." My heart sank as those six words left from her sweet mouth which only used to say that she loved me. Daniel jumped in the car and kissed her cheek which made her widen her eyes but she murmured something which I couldn't catch.

The sun had been disappeared from the sky, so obviously it was 7 PM. I started my car and drove back home with Kiarra messaging me tons to come back but I didn't. Fari just saw me with Kiarra which made her life miserable. I pulled into my driveway and stopped the car. I cupped my hands and brought them to my face, thinking what would she felt right now. I started my car and drove to her place. Hoping she'd forgive me.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

We entered in the home with Daniel in his drunken state. I wonder how does he still manages to walk in his drunken state. I just wish he forgets everything in the morning.

"You're gonna be my girlfriend, and you are. Fuck that Horan guy and be with me." Daniel has been slurring these sentences due to the fact that he's too much drunk. A scowl appeared on my face by listening his name. He just disappointed me. I trusted him with this

Daniel laid on my bed and I mouthed a quick 'good night' to him but he just pouted. This pout was the thing that I fell for. But now, its all back I guess.

"What?" I asked him, sitting on the bedside and he held my hand in his, caressing the outer part.

"So soft like rose petals. Ah." He sighed and brought my hand to his face, I giggled and he looked at me. "Would you stay with me till I sleep?"

"So cheesy you are when you're drunk." I snatched my hand back from his loose grip and smiled at him. "Good night."

"No. Stay! Please!" He plead. When I was about to sit near him, I heard the doorbell rang.

"I gotta go." I said

"Tazo can see." I laughed at Taz's new nickname he had made. Daniel began speaking those cheesy sentences that he were speaking all the way home.

"Fari! Someone's hear to see you! Come downstairs!" I heard Ally shouted from downstairs. I thought of who could it be at this time.

I went downstairs, smiling at the thought of Daniel's kiss on my cheek, but my smile quickly faded and turned to a scowl when I saw Niall standing at the doorway with a stern expression on his face. I was about to turn back upstairs when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. "Stop." Niall's soft voice engulfed my ears and I stopped, but never turned back.

"Why are you here?" Was all I could say.

"I wanted to see you." He spoke

"Are you not tired because of your meeting?" I asked, while the whole scene was played again in my mind. How his hand rested on Kiarra's hand and how he was laughing along with her, just lying to me that he was on a 'meeting'.

"I guess you saw me." He turned me around by my hands and his hand reached up to caress my cheek, that felt so amazing but I stopped and shrugged off his hand when I realized what had he done. "Please say something."

"I- I'm not in mood to say anything. I- I'm tired, let me go." I blurred as Niall's grip on my wrist tightened. With a slow groan, he let me go. After a final glimpse of his beautiful face features, I went upstairs to my room again, not bothering to greet him goodnight.

Turning my room door, I sat behind the door and hugged my knees tightly and some tears rolled down my cheeks, making it wet. I sobbed lightly and my phone buzzed from my pocket. I checked my phone to see Niall's text.

From Niall: -9:40 PM-
"Good night babe , love you , miss you . -N.xx

With my clenching teeth and my blood boiling in my veins, I threw my phone across the room and groaned. It crashed with a loud smack and I brought my hands to cover my face.

"Liar. Fucking Liar!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. He just spent time with Kiarra, lying to me. He could've just tell me that he wants to meet her. He just met her yesterday and I didn't say anything. He knew that I know he's going to meet up with her, but I let him. Because I know he loves me, and only me. But guess not, I'm not the only one. And the thing that I hate more, it that he lied to me, and on double he texted me that he's busy in meeting, Great.

"What a fucking Liar. Bastard." I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes for a minute. I won't cry now. Now, its my time to return the favor. Now, I will replay this. Now, I'll start over. Now, I'll be strong.