Chapter 45: Accidental meet up

A/N: I'm back! And I have a surprise for you guys. I'm doing a double update! Yaaayyy!!! Read it up and tell me what do you think of this chapter and the next one.

-----

FARIHA'S POV -

"Morning, mum." I bit into a banana while walking in the kitchen.

"It's past Eleven. Afternoon." She smiled at me.

"Woah! You're smiling in morning. What's up?"

"Nothing? I'm just happy. S' all." She shook her head.

"Nah huh. Its something else. Isn't it?" She laughed.

"Oh, yes honey. You got a mail today. You might wanna check it." She said.

"Oh? Where is it?" I finished my banana and threw the rest in the bin.

"On the coffee table." I padded towards the coffee table. "But watch the names out first. Ally's got a mail too!"

"Okay!" I picked up the white envelope with my name on it.

FARIHA MAXWELL.

From- Modest! Management.

Oh.

Is it about another public show for fans? Nope. Not gonna do it.

I opened the letter mindlessly and read it. One paragraph that was important, made my head feeling a bit woozy.

For the sake of Niall Horan's career, Ms. Fariha Maxwell are to be seen publicly with the said celebrity. Therefore, to be seen, she should appear in Brits Awards with Mr. Niall Horan. Rest things will be discussed after.

Am I a toy? That whenever they would order me to show up and I will? Not fucking happening this time.

Just as I was about to close and rip out the letter in to pieces, my phone went off with the name Taz on the screen.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey bitch! Wazzap?"

"About to have breakfast. You?"

"Okay, cut the shit. We are going to New York City babay!" Another voice was mixed with hers. What the hell.

"What? Really?!" I grinned. "You lucky bitch!"

"Thanks. Ayesha is right beside me. Um, can we come over? Haven't seen you in like, weeks!" She exclaimed.

"Sure sure. I wanted to talk anyways. Let's meet up at my place at 12?"

"Oh perfect." She hung up and so did I.

"What is it Far?" Mom asked when I walked back in the kitchen.

"They want me to show up again at Fucki-- at Brits Awards." She glared at me for using such bad word.

"So?"

"I don't wanna do that mom. We're over. Officially. I told him not to talk to me ever again and it's-"

"No, I'm asking why are you so stressing about it? Tell 'em off." She shrugged.

"Ugh. It's not that easy to tell them off mom. What if he tells me he wants me to do it? I wouldn't have a choice then."

"He wouldn't tell you. It's your choice."

"But what if he wants me to do it?" I kind of raised my voice.

"You're your own person. If he'd want you to show up, simply tell him no. What is the big deal about it? Don't tell me you still are moping about him." As soon as she said that, my heart leaped in a bad way. And mom's face was of pure shock. "I- I... Am sorry. I didn't mean to say-"

"Save it. You know what? I'll go. Hate to break it to you mom, but I still love him and I'd do anything to get him back and if he even-" I was cut off by a very bewildered dad and Ally.

"What's going on in here?" Dad asked while entering.

"Far?" Ally pondered.

"Excuse me." I ignored my teary eyes as I stormed out the house and to my car. Ally immediately was chasing behind me but I sped off.

I didn't know where to drive or where to stop. I just drove at an extreme speed. I didn't care if I broke the speed limit. At that point, all I care about was that I loved him so much that there was nothing on earth stopping it.

I was in so much daze that I didn't notice when I stopped at a club and ordered a bottle of whiskey. I didn't care if it was morning for god's sake and didn't care if I was spotted of being 'Niall Horan's girlfriend'. I sure as hell didn't care if the bartender was flirting with me.

I had consumed a bottle of whiskey and was staring at my glass of whiskey when a good-looking and fit guy sat beside me. His face was turned the other side and his back was facing me. I payed for the drinks and finished the glass of whiskey in one shot. After yelping about the burning sensation in the back of my throat, the fit and good-looking guy turned to face me. It was just like in the movies of books. In that very drunk moment, I saw that guy again. It felt like someone just replayed my life all over again and here I was, sitting at a god damn club, drunk and meeting this guy all over again.

"Z- Zac?!" My frown turned into a grin as his eyes widened and he looked baffled.

"You?" His expressions were mixed. I could feel happiness and sadness radiating from him. But most of it was... Care?

"Heeeyyy!!" I didn't know what came over me or the fact that I was drunk, I threw myself at him. He looked a bit taken aback by my action but quickly hugged me, kissing my head.

"How have you been? I've been-" he stopped to look me in the eyes and his dark brown eyes dilated.

"I have been good, yeah. Good, you can say. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be working on your work?" God was I drunk.

"I- uhh... I quit the next day we met and uhh... I kind of, balanced the loads of work that my parents left me." He said, pushing me back on the stool gently.

"Soooo, where do you work now, exactly?"

"Well, it's a skyscraper and it's in Sydney. But I'm here for holidays with friends. Didn't know I'd get to meet you." He smirked.

"What's the name of your skyscraper?" I giggled.

"Miller Enterprises." He smiled. "But what are you doing here in this time of the day? Shouldn't you be doing something productive?"

"Nah. I'm not really productive." I shrugged.

"What about that hotshot boyfriend of yours? Heard you guys made it official?" His smile faltered and his breathing got ragged as if he was scared of the answer.

"Actually, we broke up. But made it official for the public." I whispered in his ear and felt his body tensed. "Let's get out of here then we can talk clearly."

When we walked out, we were in his car immediately.

"I thought you guys loved each other?" He asked further with a deep voice.

"Well, we did but I guess he fell out of it. I don't know, we started fighting a lot and accidentally I kissed my best friend who I had a crush on and I just didn't know what came over me so I told him he never asked me to be his girlfriend and he freaked out on me. I think I still am in love with-"

I was cut off through my ramble by a pair of soft warm lips against mine and I couldn't do anything, so I just welcomed the new feeling of kissing someone else beside Niall or Daniel.

------------

GUYS! HELLO. DO YOU REMEMBER ZAC FROM EARLIER CHAPTERS? WHEN FAR WAS LOST AND ZAC TOOK HER HOME TO HER ANGRY BOYFRIEND AND THEY FOUGHT? ZAC IS ONE HOT GUY AND I COULDN'T WAIT TO ADD HIM UP IN MY STORY SO HERE IT GOES. 😃

Also, ZAC is the guy I added a picture of. Isn't he hot? I picture ZAC as Andre Hamann so you should too.

Vote and comment.
Love ya. xx