Chapter 5: Tour Party

FREYA'S P.O.V -

I got inside my home, I was surprised to see my mother watching a movie she hardly ever watches. She was not angry as she should be. She looked at me and winked.

"Hello, sweetie. How was the day with Simon and the boys?" She smirked. How does she know I met Simon and the boys? God help me.

"I, umm... First tell me how do you know?" I narrowed my eyes at her

"Know what?"

"That I met Simon and the boys?" I said pouring a glass of water for myself. Sitting on the couch. She walked over me and sat beside me on the couch.

"Honey, don't you think you I'm clever?" She winked. Well I know since how to treat this funny side of her, I tried to say like she did, but failed. My mom is always, I mean, mostly funny. She doesn't treat me crap, she always understands me.

"Never mind, I'm going to my room to take a shower then I'll go to Niall's." I got up from my bed and head towards my room and I hear mum saying loudly, "Okay, have fun and be safe!" I rolled my eyes and got inside the shower. After showering, I rubbed my body with my fluffy cotton towel and I realized I didn't got my clothes out to wear. I knew my mother would be downstairs and still watching twilight as this was her favourite movie of all time, so I got out of shower just in my underwear, and sprinted towards my wardrobe to get my clothes out.

I was startled, when I felt a pair of warm muscular hands wrapped around my waist and I could feel warm air on my side neck.

"I missed you so much, baby." The voice was much familiar, and it was Niall.

The fact that I hated nicknames, was totally useless that time. I felt myself drawn to the pet name he called me by.

Soon after he said that, he trailed off kisses across my cheek bones and down my neck to my right shoulder. I giggled and turned around to see him.

"You're beautiful." He smiled at me, I looked in his eyes and blushed. "Its cute when you blush and I'm the one who make you blush as red as a tomato." He chuckled and than he pressed his lips against mine and I felt thousands of sparks run through my spine and making my goosebumps appear on my skin.

I smiled as an answer then soon it faded away, and my eyes were wided in shock.

I was practically naked!

"You okay?" Niall asked. I didn't even realize I was just in my undergarments! I burst out laughing upon seeing his face. Niall laughed along with me, too as he wandered his eyes all around my body. His eyes widened and he pursed his lips saying "Woah!"

"Niall! Who let you in?" I narrowed my eyes.

"You're hot, babe. You know that, don't you?" Niall winked at me.

"That doesn't matter Niall. Turn around now, I have to put my clothes on." I sighed walking away from him to get my clothes. He's too funny by calling me hot. Maybe he's right? My stupid subconscious added.

"No, I'm fine here, babe. The view is good." Niall winked and smirked at me.

"I knew you wouldn't turn around." I said while walking towards the bathroom. "So, I'll see you when I get out." Soon as I put my right feet in, Niall grabbed me with my waist and pulled me closer to him.

In a millisecond, I felt his lips crushing on mine. Our lips were moving in sync with each others. He kept his right hand on my waist which was pulling me closer to him and his left hand on the back of my neck, caressing the little hair. While my both hands were on his chest.