Chapter 34: Love vs. Crush

FARIHA'S P.O.V -

"Yeah I'll be there. Of course she will be with me mum. I-"

"I know I know. Take care, love you." and then I heard a chuckle.

I didn't wanted to open my eyes as the bed dipped down indicating that Niall is beside me.

"Babe! Wake up!" Niall nudged me.

I groaned. "I don't wanna wake up."

The bed moved and I heard Niall's feet padding on my room's carpet. A little while later he I felt his breath on my face and then I felt his fingers grazing on my lips.

I smiled at the gesture but my smile faltered as I tasted Nutella on my lips.

"Don't- don't lick it!" He whined. My eyes were still closed as I felt him shifting a bit.

Then I felt his finger on my lips again. I hummed, frustatingly asking for what the heck was he doing.

But before I could hum; his lips were planted on mine slowly, our lips engulfing in the chocolaty taste of Nutella. I moved my lips in sync with his and he held me by my cheeks. One of his right hand finger brushed upon my jawline, wiping the chocolate on my jawline.

His tongue tasted my chocolaty lips and a moan escaped my lips. He grazed his tongue over my bottom lip and entered in my mouth, caressing my tongue.

I sat up a little while he sat on his knees beside my thighs. Pushing me further down, I broke the kiss accidentally to breath. Both of our breathing was ragged as he starting kissing under my chin and downward, towards my jawline.

Sucking and licking the chocolate on my jawline, he made a hickey there and came back up to my mouth.

His hands went under my shirt to caress at my belly, drawing circles on my right side. This time, my tongue went inside of his mouth and he let out a throaty groan, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

"How could it be so hot?" his voice was hoarse as his hands went further up, and stopped until it reached my bra.

He undid my bra and I helped him to take it of from under my shirt, breaking the kiss for a while. He smiled at me with a glint of sorrow in his eyes.

He didn't waste time to attack my chin and kissing all the way down to the hollow in my neck. He gazed at the hickey he gave me, and my swollen lips. He bent down again and pecked my lips.

"You're absolutely beautiful."

I smiled as the blood rushed to my cheeks.

"But I have to stop right here because its morning and I'm hungry as hell." he laughed.

"Sure thing, now I'd have to wear this thing again." I made a face while holding my bra. He looked at it and chuckled

"Then don't. It'll be hotter that way." He winked.

"I could go without it, right?" I scoffed.

"God dammit. Why do you have to say that?" His face got red. "And besides, we are inside your home, not roaming around the streets."

"Ally won't shut up about it if she knows once." I chuckled.

"Fine, I will help you put it on then." He smiled.

--------------

We both were downstairs as Niall went to talk on the phone with someone. I was pouring coffee for myself and Niall in separate cups as I heard shuffling beside me.

"Oh hey Taz! You're here, where are the rest?" I asked.

"Ally's here, Ayesha is with his man." She raised her brows. "All good?"