Chapter 57: Forgive and forget

FARIHA'S POV -

I looked different. Groomed was the word for it. My hair hasn't been felt this soft in like, forever. My skin never felt like this fluffy or smooth. My nails, they were pink and pure and beautiful. My eyebrows were neat and I looked totally groomed.

When I went home, I ate ice cream and there I was, watching Tom and Jerry and laughing at their idiotic acting. By and by, I didn't know when I fell asleep because I started dreaming about the specific Blonde boy with Irish accent.

---------

I woke up when I felt soft lips touch my temple. My eyes opened groggily and I looked up at the boy of my dreams smiling at me genuinely. "Hey, sleepy head. It's night."

I got up and smiled. "How nice of you to wake me up with a kiss."

Niall chuckled and sat beside me on the couch. "I'd love to wake you up like this every day if you'll let me."

"Are you flirting, Niall?" I laughed.

"Maybe." He gave me a kiss on my lips. My mind went spinning by just a small motion. When we pulled away, he spoke, "I landed this evening, wanted nothing more than to trap you in my arms and never let go."

A huge grin spread on my lips and I buried my face in the nape of his neck because my face felt hot. His mind-whirling fragrance was absorbed in my senses.

But, we were interrupted by my mom and Ally. "Sweetie? Oh, hey Niall!"

Ally, who was laughing behind mom made pucker faces at me and laughed harder but silently. Niall immediately distanced a bit from me and I pulled my face away from his neck. "Uh... Hi. Debrah." Niall spoke awkwardly.

"Oh, you guys. Have the time to yourself just... Sweetie, can I talk to you for a minute?" Mom said to me.

I got up and nodded towards her. We walked into the kitchen where Ally turned serious. "Daniel called mom this morning."

My brows furrowed. "What? Why?"

"Said he needs to talk to you." Ally shrugged her shoulders before speaking. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"I know. But he will come down to here if I don't talk to him. You know how-"

"Bullshit, Far." Ally rolled her eyes. "Just tell him no. It's not that difficult."

"I-... Maybe he wants to sort this out?" I tried.

"Honey, as much as I don't appreciate Ally's foul thoughts against Daniel," Mom glared at Ally as she smiled innocently. "But talking to him is really of no use. He has ruined your relationship to an extent. You need to let go and reject him straightforwardly." Mom said.

"Fine. I'll think about it." I said and walked back to the couch where Niall was sitting at and where I was sleeping several minutes ago.

Niall and I spent the whole night watching silly movies while kissing here and there. I made a joke about his chest hair to which he laughed loudly saying that my joke was 'lame as fu.ck'. I watched him talking about his 'lads' and all the funny moments he spent with them. I laughed lightly along with him. His laugh was something so special to me. His eyes, which danced with excitement and passion whenever he looked at me. His mouth, which was always curved into a dazzling smile. His breath taking facial hair, which always tend to make me run my fingers against. His dyed blonde hair, which always sent me into a frenzy of me moving my hands into his beautiful hair. He was my speciality, and I was his. He was my life, but I was not sure if I was his. And I hoped that I was.

-------

The next morning, I woke up to find myself on the bed. Who could have put me here? I slept on the sofa...

Then it dawned on me. I blushed to myself and then turned around to find no one on the bed beside me. It was cold. I scowled at the scene. Checking my phone, I texted Niall.

*Why did you not sleep with me? I miss you. :(*

My eyes widened a bit when I saw the time. It was early morning and I was awake! I got up suddenly and went to my washroom to shower.

I was done with the shower and decided to go for a morning jog because I had been flanking on it for a week now. I got ready and walked outside, not before telling Ally where I was going.

The jog was almost over when I heard someone calling my name. Soon enough, Daniel was jogging along with me as I scowled. "What?"

"Good morning to you, too." He chuckled. "Look, we need to talk."

"I'm not talking to you. Go to hell." I stopped jogging and started walking slowly. Taking out my water bottle, I took small gulps.

"Woah. I just need to apologise and say something." His hands were raised to his shoulders. "No need to get feisty on me."

"What is it this time?" Before he spoke, I said again. "Five minutes."

"I just... I'm sorry about the way I jeopardised your relationship with Niall. I know, I shouldn't have done that but I could not stop myself. You know Karry-" I stopped him.

"Karry? As in Kiarra, right? I know everything." I rolled my eyes, hoping not to see Kiarra again.

"Um, yeah. She's my sister. Listen, she kind of had a plan about breaking you two apart but it didn't succeed so she used me. She never told me about it all. She fed me lies of how you had a crush on me and I started having feelings for you. Now look where it got me." He chuckled for a dramatic pause. "I know you don't see me as anyone except friend. But you should know that I still care for you. I never meant to hurt you except the time that you kissed Zac in front of me. I felt jealous to the core..."

"This is not some Melo drama where you un-tie all your secrets. I don't care about it, Daniel. You're still a close... acquaintance to me and I wish to keep it that way." I nodded and got up as I made my way towards my home. Never had I once stopped to see his reaction. Nonetheless, I just heard his chuckle.

"I just am so sorry for hurting you, Far! I hope you forgive me because I'm going away! Way too far from here!" He shouted after me.

I raised my right hand up above and made a peace sign. "It's fine! Get a girl who can love you! Good bye!" I shouted without looking back and ran towards my home with a smile.

Finally.