Chapter 9: Kiss and make up

NIALL'S P.O.V

I was sitting at the Starbucks, waiting for her to come. I hope she will understand where I'm coming from. I hope she will believe me. I just hope everything goes well. I hope we will be together again. I like her, like a lot. I don't wanna lose her.

There she was standing at the entrance of Starbucks probably looking for me. I caught her sight and we locked gazes. She looked torn by her eyes, it seemed like I hurt her too much. Her eyes went glossy as I stood up from the wooden chair and walked towards her beautiful curved body. She was wearing a tank top with skinny jeans and her hair were up in a high pony tail that made her face look more beautiful.

"You came..." I said slipping my hands into my pockets.

"I had to, you deserve a chance." She looked at the floor. I was shocked she wasn't even looking at me. While she was looking at the floor, she blinked her eyes couple of times. I was startled by the voice coming from her. Then, I realised she started to sob. I felt so bad on the inside of my body.

"You okay?" I said holding her by her shoulders.

She didn't reply. She kept sobbing. I tried to be strong in front of her but seeing her crying in front of me, broke me too. Finally she looked in my eyes with her teary eyes.

"You're saying as if you don't know?" She sniffed again. "Niall, you don't know! I missed you so much. I missed being loved by you. If you don't wanna make it, say it. You're free. You can say anything. If you didn't like me, why didn't you tell me?" She shook her head while crying again. Oh, no please don't.

"You don't understan-" I was cut off by her.

"What do you mean by I don't understand? It has nothing to understanding. I saw you with that girl, and saw your bed too, her... her bra was there, this legitimately means you two slept together!" She cried more and nearly yelled.

"Let me explain you. I know you'll understand what I am sayin-" *FLASH* I saw a paparazzi behind the store.

"We have to get out of here,  now." I told her because of that paparazzi.

"Why? Can't we solve it up here?" She said pointing towards the table where I was sitting.

"We... we can't! Paps are here!" I said dragging her from her arms. I didn't realize I was hurting her just by holding her hand.

"Ouch! Nialler it hurts, slow down." She whined. I loosened my grip a bit, but I had to walk faster.

Finally we were in a gap between two buildings. We both were breathing heavily. I had a glance over the street and luckily no paparazzi was there. I looked back at her and saw her already looking at me. Our faces were millimeters apart. The view in front of me was incredibly beautiful. The way her brown eyes were wide open, looking at me because I was taller compare to her. The way her brunette curls fell on her shoulders, the way...

FREYA'S P.O.V

The way his blue eyes stared in my brown ones, the way he looked at me repeatedly, I missed all of that. All of a sudden, I felt his lips on mine, sending chills inside my spine and butterflies fluttering inside of my stomach. I missed those soft lips. The kiss was soft. My brain repeatedly told me that I was angry at him, and for some reason, I let my brain possess over.

How could I forget it?

So I broke the kiss.

"I was angry at you, I guess." I said all disappointed, looking at the ground.

Niall laughed loudly at my response like it was a joke.

"Whats so funny to laugh at?" I crossed my arms against my chest.

"You're so cute sometimes, I really love that cute playful side of you, neither angry nor upset." Niall said controlling his laugh.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and looked away. "You still need to explain, dude." I said smugly. I trusted him this time. He didn't do anything wrong. That was my mind who kept telling me to be mad at him, but I listened to my heart this time.

He chuckled. "Man, I love this side of you."

"Do you want to explain? Yes, or no." I rolled my eyes. I wanted to show I haven't forgive him yet. But deep down I found myself forgiving him easily.

"Woah woah woah! Calm down. Lets go something to eat first I'm so hungry, I bet you are hungry too, aren't you?" He asked. Before I could answer he slipped his hands against my waist and took me towards his car. I heard a camera flash but soon after that one, I heard another two or three.

"Niall, don't you think paps are here? We are going to be mobbed soon." I said looking in all directions.

He smirked at me. "You don't say."

We walked a bit more and settled in Niall's car. We buckled seat belts and Niall started the Engine, and I checked my phone to see if there's any text from mom.

"Oh no, no no no! Not now!!" Niall groaned and I looked at the road to see girls were running towards us.

"Niall, you should go and get some pics with-" He didn't let me complete my sentence and stepped out of his car to meet the fans.

While he was talking and taking pics, I was looking at the girls, some were crying, some were jumping as a crazy weird fan girls, some were taking pics, many of them were shouting his name to get his attention. Girls are crazy. I mean I was a fan of One Direction but not like this, I just liked their personality and their songs, I would never scream like them.

All of a sudden, a group of 2 or 3 girls came and one of them took his hand to turn him around. That girl was pretty. She had a natural tan, a little bit of make up and a perfect curved body with medium sized bust. I wonder how they get this much beauty.

Niall looked at the girl and examined her from head to toe like examining a specimen. That turned me off, I felt insecure, and a little jealous. I tried looked away but couldn't. I looked at Niall instead. He looked at me and his eyes widened. He apologized to the girls and rushed back to the car and closed the door. He turned the engine on and started driving.

"You okay?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah." I sighed and nodded a little. But then I realized the restaurant has passed over. We were going to another place. Where is he taking me to?

"N-Niall, the restaurant was that way!" I pointed my thumb at the place it was. "Where are you taking me to?" I asked again.

"Calm down, gorgeous. We are going to my house." Niall said mockingly.

"B-but you said you're hungry."

"Yeah I am. But we can eat at my place too? Can't we?" Niall looked at me smiling. And then looked away on the road.

"We can go to the restaurant if you want to." Niall said.

"Yes... I mean no... Its... its up to you." I blinked several times. I checked the time and it was ten past five.

We stopped by Niall's house and got out of the car. Niall opened the door and We both were frowned to see some one there, actually, I felt my hands curled up into fists with anger.

That water girl, Kiarra was there, sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of cherries in a really seductive way. This girl has done all messed up things since the start.

"Hello, Niall. Miss me already?" She said in a seductive voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOOOO :D IT TOOK A BIT LONG TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER... BUT I DID LOL. KIARRA IS SUCH A BITCH ISN'T SHE?

READ, FAV, AND REVIEW PLEASE, SO I'D KNOW IF YOU LIKE MY STORY. PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE A GHOST READER, DO FAV IT BECAUSE MAY BE IT'LL BUILT MORE CONFIDENT IN ME TO WRITE FURTHER. LOVE YOU ALL. XOXO