Chapter 21: Guilty and Alone.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

"Well, babe I need a shower, you can join me if you want." Daniel smirked mischievously and winked before going inside his bathroom. Once he's no longer in the room, I stood up and wandered in his apartment. I saw some childhood pics of him, despite the fact about my curiosity, I opened his cupboard to see some shirts and jeans hanging from above. Beneath them, three drawers were attached to his woody cupboard. I opened the first one but it didn't budge, maybe its locked. I tried the second one, it too, didn't opened because of the lock. The last one had some colognes and body washes, that I ignored but a shiny thing got behind a cologne my attention. I carefully pulled things away and saw a blue shiny box, so I pulled it out. Gently moving my hand, I opened the box to reveal a very beautiful silver bracelet with silver stones, it also had a tag lingering from it.

"Give the one you love. -Mother. xoxo"

I gasped once I realized it was given by his mother who he told me passed 2 years ago. I wonder where his father is? When we used to be best friends, his father was the one who made him drop out of the school. His father was a very scary one. He didn't even look like his father any bit.

"Wha- Come on!" Daniel whined as he took the blue box and bracelet out of my hands.

"What? I was just checking and why didn't you-"

"Uh just don't ask me anymore questions. I never found the one so...."

"I'm sorry." I blurred.

"Why would you be sorry?" Daniel laughed. I gave him a playful smack on his hard toned chest as he chuckled. He took a hold of my hand and slyly looked me in my eyes.

"Are you serious?" I asked with bewildered look on my face.

"No, I'm Daniel."

"No I mean... dammit!" I giggled and sat on his bed. Daniel walked towards me and stood in between my thighs. His hands reached to caress my cheek and he lowered down and placed his lips on mine.

His lips tasted like bubblegum flavour and felt warm and smooth against mine and I couldn't deny it. He lowered a bit more to deepen the kiss as well as I moved my hands in his hairs to receive a groan from him. His hair was damp from the shower and that felt amazing against my fingers. Daniel carefully laid me down on the bed as his hand pulled my shirt a bit to make circles on my stomach. During the kiss, I giggled because of the sensation of his fingers on my stomach that I had to pull of.

"You enjoy it huh?" He smirked kissing both of my cheeks.

"Its- its tickling me!" I exclaimed. I stuck out my tongue and stood up from the bed, away from his touch and ran outside the room, laughing. I stopped once I felt a pair of strong arms slided under my waist to pulled me up. I laughed as Daniel kissed my hair and pushed me towards the wall with my hands above my head. I tried to suppress my laughter by biting my lower lip.

"So you're gonna tease me?" Daniel raised an eye brow as I winked at him. He started to leave a trail of kisses down my neck, that some how reminded me of Niall. My eyes went glossy as I thought of Niall making out with Kiarra right now. However, here I am, making out with Daniel. Call it hypocrisy but it didn't matter whatsoever. He stopped as my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a call from Ally. I gave a small smile to Daniel as in response he smiled back.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Girl, where the hell are you? Are you not gonna come home because you're with Nialler?" I gulped as Daniel raised his eyebrows at me, asking whats going on. I hesitantly smiled at him before answering Ally who has even asked me where am I again.