Chapter 59: The finale

{A/N: Long chapter, cause its last. :) enjoy and wait for the epilogue. Love you guys! -F. xx}

----

FARIHA'S POV-

The day we spent yesterday at the Ferry was amazing to say the least. We ate pizza, and enjoyed the whole scenery in the middle of the sea. The whole day was full of laughter, corny jokes, sly remarks and shitty pick up lines.

But today, I had to keep myself entertained because Niall and his mates had a concert today. I had cleaned my room and did my laundry. Ally and I decided to bake something because we were practically bored and home alone.

"I met Sarah today." Ally said while mixing up the eggs.

"Who's she?" I furrowed my brows.

"The one with big glasses and thin body?"

"Oh, what did she say?" I said absent minded.

"Girl, you won't believe it! She's gotten a job as a Victoria secret model!" She yelled. "It's unbelievable."

"So? Taz and Ayesha are Vogue models." I said and dumped the flour into the bowl.

She stopped what she was doing and glared at me. "You seem depressed today. Anything I missed out on?"

I raised my eyebrows, and started mixing the batter. "Nothing so usual. Bored, it's all."

"Come on! You can't be simply bored with me?" She laughed. "What's up with you? Missing Niall, eh?"

"Yeah, kinda. I'm just surprised that it worked out. I never really thought about us, to be honest." I laughed lightly.

"Well, if you consider me going to church lately and pray for you guys a help, then it's my pleasure." She bowed. My eyes widened a bit.

"Really?!" I squealed. "You prayed for us? Oh my God, Ally!" I hugged her.

She hugged me back and giggled. "Anything for you, sis."

"You know, if your mom was here, she'd have been really happy..." I said grimly to her.

"Yeah? And I got a job." She blurted out. I knew she wanted to drive the topic elsewhere so I let it.

I squealed again. "Gosh! That's wonderful! Where?"

The baking was long forgotten as we sat by the couch, on the ground in Indian style. "It's a long story, which I'll tell you later. But the place is huge, I'm telling you." Ally gushed.

"Really? Please tell me!" I jumped in happiness.

"I actually am assigned to edit manuscripts for first, but the president of that department assigned me as his personal assistant, also. He's so gorgeous!" Ally gushed. "I became friends with his sister of our age before I met the president. Her name is Selena."

"Enough about Selena. What's the president like? What's his name?" I winked.

She hit my softly on my arm. "You have a boyfriend of your own!" She laughed with me. "Well, his name is Jared and he's really bossy. But he's sweet, I can see it."

And so, we spent the whole day talking and laughing. Most of all, we spent the day bonding over the things we disagreed upon last year.

I was thrilled to hear my sister who's been through hell since she could remember, speak as if she's been too happy the past few weeks. I was happy to see her jump around in happiness, to hear her talking about her newly found crush on the president of her department. Me? I just prayed to God above, that this newly found happiness for my sister would never decease. That God shall make this double.