Chapter 1: The fuck Horan

"What do you say? Maccas?" Ally, my best friend asked our small group of friends.

"For God's sake Ally, it's McDonalds. Say it properly or you're dead." I said. I don't know why, I never liked calling pet names.

"Ugh, lets just go. Why does it matter, anyway? I'm hungry as f.uck." Tina, one of my best friend groaned.

"Get ready, we're leaving in 10." Ayesha said, getting off her phone and going to the bathroom.

Today was August 14, a rainy day basically, and a Sunday, boring one. I never liked Sundays because it is always spent doing work or getting bored. Me and my friends - one of them is Ally, brunette and pretty, Ayesha, Blonde and a hotshot, and Tina, blonde but an athlete. She freaking loves cricket and football.

And me? Well I'm Freya Maxwell and I'm 19 and about to be graduated from high school in December this year, along with my friends. They all are same age except Ally, who is a year older and is 20.

As I was back to present, I noticed that I've been standing in front of my closet for about a minute. I took out high waisted jeans and a crop top, with black cardigan to complete the look. I didn't care at the moment so I just decided on my toms for today as it was a lazy day.

For the touch up, I put on eye liner which was never perfect. Bit of blush on to add colour to my cheeks and mascara. I decided that my hair will be set free from any type of hair catcher.

"You ready?" Ayesha asked, grasping her car keys from the table.

"Yeah, lets go?" I asked as Tina and Ally walked in the room.

"What the hell, Fey, you look horrible!" Ally commented, probably on my lack of skills on eye liner.

"Thanks, I'm not gonna redo it by the way." I smiled. "I'm hungry, so let's just go."

She mumbled okay and we all settled in my car. No parents? Well my dad was out of the country and my mom was at some one's wedding so that's why.

After ordering our food and finding a good booth at McDonald's, we were ready to settle in, until...

"Woah, check that dude!" Ayesha said, when a blonde guy walked right by our table.

"Stop acting like a call girl." I said.

"In case you want to be one." Ally mumbled and we all burst out laughing.

Our laughing just died that I heard shouting and screaming of girls just outside the building. There was a small group of girls but they was screaming like nuts.

"What's happening over there?" I asked.

"Same." Tina replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Teenage girls." I said.

"You're a teen, too." Ally remarked.

"Yeah and you're not. Sucks to be you." We both laughed. Just then a blond guy, whose back was facing us, walked in with a body guard on his left side.

"Woah, he's hot." Ayesha joked, and fanned herself.

"Back off, you've got a man." Ally remarked.

"Guys, I'm gonna go check that dude." I said and stood up.

Walking over the isles of tables, I noticed that the blond guy was buying something at the counter. Would it kill to just check myself before going over to him? I guess no.

I checked my make up in the bathroom and washed my hand. I smiled at myself before walking out. The small crowd of girls outside of the bathroom started to make me feel very dizzy so I blinked a few times to clear the view. But apparently, the crowd of girls were still there for that blonde guy.