Chapter 10: "She's a Bitch."

"Hello, Niall. Miss me already?" She said in a seductive voice.

How did she get in here? Why would Niall even miss that hoe? She needs only a punch, with a chair, on her 'whats so fair' face.

"How did you get in here?" Niall said annoyingly.

"Calm down Niall, I just came here to have some fun with you." She put the bowl of cherries on the coffee table and winked.

"Get out." I heard Niall say. Maybe he's angry? His eyes were dark and anger was everything coming out of his eyes. I saw Kiarra smirking slowly.

"Not so fast, now Niall! Didn't you tell that beard girl of yours that you slept with me that night? And how's that another brunette girl you slept with? Tessa is her name. Isn't she hot?" My stomach dropped when I heard her saying those shits. I felt warm fluids coming from my eyes to my cheeks. I tried to hold it back. I held Niall by his arms and looked up to him.

"Niall?" I asked him with my glossy eyes. Niall looked down at me and wiped off my leftover tears at my cheeks.

"Wait in my room. Please." He said slowly stroking some of my hairs behind my ears.

No no no.

This can't be happening. Now who's this new girl Tessa? I didn't know who to believe then. I grew angry at Niall. You should believe Niall because you love him. My subconscious advised.

I stepped in Niall's bedroom. My sight caught his bed where I saw that girl's bra that morning. My eyes went teary again. I sat there on Niall's king-sized bed and saw that his laptop was opened. I took a quick glance at Niall's laptop and saw my picture as his desktop background. It even had a caption on it. I tilted my head to read it. It showed;

'Love is once in a lifetime thing. If it occurs again and again, its bullshit.' I smiled after reading it. Now I know who to believe. Niall loves me, not any Kiarra or Tessa. He loves me.

"I love you, damn it!" I heard Kiarra shout in desperation. I peeked over the door a little to see them.

"Why don't you understand it? Freya is my girlfriend and I love her so much." Niall rubbed his forehead. "I can't afford to leave her, I'm so in love with her." He exclaimed. I felt my heart repairing again.

"Niall, you can forget her. She isn't even your type. We will be together and I promise I'll give you whatever you want. Just say you love me, too." Kiarra cupped Niall's face in her hands but soon Niall shooked his head to get away from her hands. When Niall shook his head, he saw me peeking through the door and his eyes widenend. I got out of the door, with out any emotion on my face, and stood in front of Niall.

"Its not like what you saw." Niall looked at me with panic. I didn't say anything, I hugged him. I tucked my head against Niall's chest and he snuggled in my neck. My eyes went glossy but then I pulled away.

"Drama queen." I heard Kiarra mutter. She looked away.

"Oh, speak for yourself." I hissed back at her.

"You know what? You're a whore, a slut and a bitch. You stole my crush away from me. Rot in hell." She lifted up her expensive red clutch and started to walk away.

"And guess what? I don't give a fuck about your relationship. God damn you." Her voice croaked at the end like she's going to cry any second. She kept her chin up so it won't look like she's embarrassed.

"Jealous much?" I snapped back at her when she was walking. "And yeah, shut the door gently behind you, I don't want any shits coming in again." She slammed the door loudly behind her and Niall laughed.