Chapter 54: Truth in an argument

FARIHA'S POV-

My eyes opened groggily.

First thing I noticed, I was held by someone. Second thing I noticed, I was in a room which I didn't recognize. Third thing I noticed, I had a pretty bad headache.

What the hell.

I sat up in bed but was forcefully laid down again, so I turned to my left to see who was caging me in.

I was faced with the very beautiful, very handsome Niall Horan.

I don't know why, or why, but my first instinct was to scream.

So I did.

I screamed bloody murder while sitting up. At this, Niall opened his red eyes, screamed along with horror written on his face, and he fell off the bed. "What the hell? What is it?!" He shouted.

I couldn't speak, couldn't move, so I just stared at him. He was naked.

Not that naked naked, he had white boxers on.

But still.

He came back to bed while rubbing his left eye, and grinned.

"You're naked." I mumbled lowly.

"Looks like we had a great night yesterday, baby." He grinned.

"Wha-" I was horrified.

I was naked too, just with the underwear on. Instinctively, I wrapped the sheets around myself and looked down while sighing.

For a good solid minute, we didn't say anything to each other, we just stared at each other's eyes. His were filled with feelings. Good ones.

"I'm going to take a shower." He said amusingly and stood up, giving me a full view of his growing length. My cheeks heated up at the sight.

But he mumbled something else while walking away and I heard that.

"Preferably a cold one."

Hell. My whole face was on fire. After some minutes, I searched for my bra but couldn't find it. That's when I remembered, that the dress came with a built-in bra, so I stopped searching. Instead, I put on Niall's shirt which was laying on the chair beside my side of the bed.

My side of the bed.

It sounded very lovely to say. I was smiling at the thought that finally we were going to be okay. But then I was reminded of the killer headache, so I groaned.

I laid down again on the bed and just stared at the wall, revising the last night's events. I just remember that we came here and kissed. How come I don't remember what happened after that?

Holy Moly.

I'm sure we didn't do the dirty. But was it close to the dirty?

Several minutes later, Niall came out of the en-suite, with beads of water on his body, some trailing down. His hair were wet but his eyes were still a bit red. He wore grey boxers this time, and God his ass is perfect.

He smirked at me gawking at his body. "Checking me out?"

I looked away. "Why would I check you out?"

"I don't know?" He chuckled. "Maybe you find me attractive? Sexy? Oh, you find me hot. Don't you?"

"Whatever floats your boat." I said as he walked towards me.

"You." He lowered to my level and smiled slightly.

"Huh?" What?

"You float my boat." He said and leaned closer until he was a few inches away. "God, Far. The things you do to me, I swear."