Chapter 56: Old loved ones

NIALL'S POV-

She said yes!

I was happy as fu.ck.

Damn. I thought she'd probably reject in the politest way possible but no, she showed how happy she was! She was my damn light!

I have been feeling this bubble of happiness going through my blood since I asked her out and we made out. Oops. Yeah. We made out and nothing else. Although I wouldn't mind, though, wink wink.

I had such a wonderful time with her, but alas, it had to end. She had to head back home in Manchester and I had to run in to a meeting with lads. At mid noon, I arrived at the office for the meeting to find that the meeting was cancelled, and we were all invited at one of Harry's condo.

I was literally growling with annoyance.

"Mate!" Harry hugged-bumped me, I was confused at what he was doing as I entered his place.

"Yeah. Whatever." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"She had to run back home because you called us in for a meeting which was bound to be cancelled. What the fu.ck, man?" I grumbled.

"Does this she has a name?" He laughed.

"Don't you know?" I asked in horror. Has he got amnesia or something?!

"I know I know, jeez. Okay. Let's go inside."

Stepping my foot inside, I was tackled to the floor with a person on top of me. Fu.ck, my back!

"What the-"

"Niall! I've missed you, lad!" A familiar Australian accent greeted me with a loud voice. I heard chuckles and laughs in the background so I got up and was met with a face of very fortuitous looking Ashton Irwin.

My face bloomed with happiness. "Ash!" I hugged him this time, all of my annoyance gone within minutes.

To say that our meeting was loud and obnoxious, it was much more than obnoxious when I saw all the lads of our companion band, Five Seconds of Summer.

We shared loads of laughs, made loads of dirty jokes which I wouldn't mind sharing but keeping it private. I mean, what do you expect when guys of all the same age get settled at a place? Obviously. Guy things.

All in all, I was thinking of the thought; was it the meeting they called us here for? God no. Although I loved spending time here with boys, but I'd love it more to spend time with her.

After eating and playing Xbox, fighting and shouting about their favourite teams, we were once again seated in living room. "Can we make it like, faster? I need to check up on somebody, in like, an hour." Zayn was the first to speak up.

"Louis, start up." Harry nudged Louis.

"No? You never told me I had to start! You go first." Louis threw it back at Harry.

"I- you should. You're the oldest one." Harry explained slowly.

"But-" Louis tried to protest but Ashton interjected.

"For pete's sake! Start already!" He shouted.

Louis was about to speak but I cut him off. "Pete? Really, Ash?" I laughed.

"Fu.ck off." Ashton laughed at his own word and then looked back at Louis. "Would you start already BooBear? It's starting to annoy me."

"Yeah." Luke and Michael agreed.