Chapter 12: Her best friend.

NIALL'S POV

"Ally?" I called her name as she looked up at me with red, swollen eyes from crying. How long she's been crying for? My heart wrenched at her crying face, usually she was the one who used to make everyone happy even when her friends got in an accident.

"She will be alright." I smiled and she smiled, half heartily.

"I... I don't know, Niall... She-" Her breath hitched and she managed to say anyway. "She never told us about any of this." She bit her bottom lip and looked down.

"Wait, she never even told you guys?" I asked. I was in shock, and totally confused at her attempt. She never told them about her and she told me instead. Ally got up from Harry's arms and gave him a look. Harry was trying to sink in everything. Maybe he's just as confused as I am.

"She always keeps everything to herself. You are lucky if she told you." Ally said with a straight face but smiled at the end.

I wished a hole in the ground would gulp me in and never let me come back. I was so ashamed I let my girl sunk into depression with the recent incident. She really trusts me that she never told her friends about it. At anytime, anything happens that makes me give more love to this girl. But I really need to ask if Ally told her parents yet or not.

"Ally, did you by chance, told your mother that she's in hospital? Please say you didn't." I said.

"No, not yet. Do you want me to call?" She took her phone out, asking me to tell her parents.

"Ally, I think you shouldn't tell her you know, this could make her tensed." Harry stood up and spoke for me because I wouldn't feel good if I would say that.

"Why so?" Ally asked again, looking at me and Harry hurriedly.

"Because Fay said so." Harry spoke for me again. Thanks Harry. Ally made an 'ooh' expression and we sat there, talking about random things.

------------

"Niall, wakey wakey." I opened my eyes as I realized I slept here in the hospital and Ally was waving her hand in front of me. I checked the time and it was eight o' clock in the evening.

"Whats wrong?" I asked in my sleepy voice. Ally crossed her arms against her chest and narrowed her eyes on me.

"You've been sleeping for 2 hours." She said and smiled as she came up with her new sentence.

"Doctor said Freya is fine now and we can-" I didn't listened to her as I rushed towards the room.

There she was, peacefully lying in hospital gown on white hospital sheets. Her eyes were closed, maybe she's sleeping. I walked towards her slowly and sat on the chair. I took her hand as I took a brief look at her appearance. Her forehead was covered with tight white bandage and it made my heart jolt up. I squeezed her hand.

"Niall?" She said in a slow voice.

"Yes, princess?"

"I love you." She said smiling and closed her eyes again like she sleeps normally, or something was wrong because she wasn't breathing.

"Christ, Fey? Oh God, are you okay?" I raised my voice, nudging her.

In a matter of seconds, I stood up from the chair and tried to run back to the doctors but something caught my wrist.

"I'm okay!" She squealed and laughed.

"Jesus!" I laughed back and kissed her on forehead. I sat back on my chair.

"Do I pinch you? Or do I bite?" She asked. What was she talking about?

"...What?" I screwed my face to ask her after a minute of understanding what she said.