Chapter 26: Fifty Shades

I woke up to someone's shuffling. I didn't wanted to open my eyes because I was too lazy to open them. I moved my right arm which was sloppily draped over Niall's toned stomach. I hummed slowly to shift on to the other side but the loud cracking sound of something hitting the ground made me immediately open my eyes and scream in horror.

"Aaah! What the hell Niall?!" I screamed which made him bit on his tongue and laughing after wards.

"Sorry." He laughed, his face looked like he just woke up from a sleep, with his hair down, sticking from every place it could. He was shirtless, as I liked him watching, but he was only in his boxers, which made a blush creeping on my cheeks. "I was grabbing my phone and I didn't wanted to wake you up."

"Ergh, you practically gave me a heart attack." I said with my hand on my heart. "And my butt hurts too, obviously." I rolled my eyes, caressing my butt.

"Need a massage?" He winked and my cheeks burned at the sentence.

"No thanks, my hands are enough." I yawned lazily. The next when I opened my eyes, Niall was right in front of me, looking at me as I was a wonder.

"Aww, you're no fun." He laughed. "Honestly, I don't bite. I can give you a massage easily." He grinned and I looked at the white carpet of his room.

"I stink, I need a shower." I changed the subject quickly. Having his hands on my bum, massaging it slowly would be something I wouldn't be able to resist. But that would be embarrassing, a bit.

"Lets take a shower then." He smirked, a sexy look appeared on his face as I noticed something.

"I think someone's excited..." I pointed to his lower region and smirked. He followed my eye sight and smiled slyly, making my already heated skin more heated.

"It's quite hot in here, lets go take a shower, yeah?" He just smirked.

---------------------------

"I look good in your clothes, don't I?" I asked Niall, putting on his clean t-shirt with my underwear only, because I wanted to.

"'Course. Are you staying tonight too?" He asked and my smile faded slowly.

"You don't want me to?"

"No, its not that. I've got meeting with lads for tour or something. You can stay here or I'll drop you home?" He asked casually. I frowned at the thought of him leaving me home for meeting. Meeting, this word always make me kind of worried, what if-- no calm down.

"Okay..." I slowly nodded.

I did my every day make up and set my wet hair as it was to dry naturally.

"I'm hungry." Niall informed me.

"Go eat something then." I replied. Niall must've sensed the mood swing so he walked towards me and locked his hands around my waist to pull me towards his chest.

"Don't you wanna eat something? I'm sure you w-"

"I- I'm fine." I looked at the white carpet.

"Babe..." He lifted my chin up by his finger and pecked my lips. "Whats wrong?"

"I told you that I'm okay." I made a short eye contact with him but quickly looked away.

"No, you're not." Said Niall. "What's bothering you?"

"Do you really have to go?" I asked finally, hearing a chuckle leave his mouth.

"Its a meeting babe. I'll be back in noon. They won't lock me up." He chuckled.