Chapter 28: Another big Mistake.

FARIHA'S P.O.V

"Wake up ya twat!" My eyes wouldn't allow me to open them as I let out a whimper, a really sleepy one.

"Wakey wakey stupid." I heard a manly chuckle on which I frowned.

"What do you want?" I said, still with my eyes closed.

"I missed you." Why the hell would he miss me?

"I hadn't missed you." I protested against this. My voice croaked as I remembered the last time I met him.

"Well honey, we're going somewhere, you should go get dressed."

"Go away Daniel! Let me sleep for a while." With that, I snuggled back into the couch and drifted back into dreamless sleep.

After a while, I felt someone holding me up against their chest and tucking me into my bed. "Sleep well." I huffed at the voice but I still slept anyway. The door to my room closed and I cracked open an eye, looking at the clock, it said 8:30 PM.

---------------------------

"Wake up my sweet angle." Oh how lucky I am to have Niall as my boyfriend. I murmured and snuggled into a hard chest, letting the familiar scent engulfed me. A kiss was placed on to my forehead which made me open my eyes and I backed away immediately.

"What the hell?" I scowled. Instead of Niall, it was Daniel, on my bed, kissing my forehead. Honestly, I enjoyed his kisses but not now. I'm trying to be a loyal girlfriend to Niall.

"Relax, sweet heart. I just came here to wake you up. Now go get dressed we're going out to dinner." I glanced at the clock which said it was 9:30 PM. I shook my head no while making my hair so it wouldn't look like a bird's nest.

"I don't want to go with you," I protested.

Daniel narrowed his eyes and came closer. I backed away till I was met with the end of my queen sized bed. He connected his lips with mine but I didn't move one inch.

But then his hands caressed my stomach and for some disgusting reason, I couldn't pull away.

"I can't get enough of you, Angel." Those words were enough to bring me back to my senses.

Niall. Those were his words that he told me this morning. He told me he'd be back and we'd go out together. I'm doing another mistake. Another horrible mistake. Crap.

"I don't wanna go with you and please..." I faltered, "Please leave." My voice croaked.

"Why?" He looked sad and disappointed.

"Because, because I don't wanna cheat on Niall." He chuckled. "I want to be a loyal girlfriend." I suppressed my tears and mumbled. By the time I said this, his laughter was more loud.

"Sweet heart, you don't even love him. He's just a filler. You still kissed me back." He cooed and snorted at the end.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I said what I said, I did what I did. It's done now. I- you should go, r-really." I stuttered when I felt anger raged on Daniel's face.

"What the hell is wrong with me? Love. This is what wrong! I don't wanna regret it nor I do." He looked down. "You, you should understand, I love you. Don't doubt my love for you." He looked at me again and my breath hitched. "And I'll wait for you as long as it takes for you to understand that he's not worth it." He pecked my lips one last time.

"I- I am sorry. Really just- I can't- I- ..." I couldn't even form the right words through my words. He will wait for me? Why? He loves me that much? Sure I like him, but not that much as I love Niall.

Maybe, a dream? // Niall Horanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें