Chapter 11: Ticklish

We stopped at his apartment. Niall stopped the car and we stepped down from it.

"I hope not to see Kiarra again" I rolled my eyes. "How did she got in? Did you gave her the keys?" I asked frantically.

"N-no. I forgot to lock the door. Well, its not the right time to talk about it." Niall winked. And I just realised the humour in his words.

I intertwined our fingers and got inside the elevator. It didn't work. Try another thing. My subconscious told me to tease him again.

"Think, think..." I murmured to myself.

"Huh?" Niall said looking at me like I said this out loud.

"Never mind." I said and got on my tip toes and pecked him on the nose. His eyes flutter opened at my attempt.

"You're cute." Niall smiled and looked away. Well, worth a try.

NIALL'S POV-

I can say she's teasing me by intertwining our fingers, well that's a turn on. I should stay calm. I should not kiss her right now. I should not...

"Think, think..." I heard her murmuring.

"Huh?" I asked but I heard her. I escorted her to the elevator.

"Never mind." She said and quickly rose her body up and kissed me on the nose. She really was trying to tease me by those things. I didn't react like a crazy person, but inside, I was fighting my crazy urge to kiss her and take her right then in the elevator.

"You're cute." I smiled and looked away. I fought against my urge to kiss her but not now. She's trying to tease me and I should return the gesture. Shouldn't I?

FREYA'S POV-

He stayed calm and regular but it was killing me inside. But I wanted to do it. I heard and the elevator door pulled open with a ding sound and Niall's suite door was in front of me. I quickly walked out of the lift before Niall to do tease him further. I walked, moving my bottom a little too much, hoping not to make myself look like an idiot. I'm sure he was watching me right now. I looked to my right to have a look on Niall, not clear but I did. I was shocked to see that Niall wasn't even watching me, he was using his phone. I didn't stop, I kept walking until we reached the doorstep. I waited for Niall to come and open the door.

NIALL'S P.O.V-

When the elevator pulled open, she rushed out of the lift before I could come out and started walking like a victoria's secret model. Gosh she was so fucking hot. I just wanted to touch her every part of her body and kiss her until next day begins. But I didn't. I stayed calm as before, but I felt my cheeks burning. Probably they were a colour of Red. So I grabbed my phone out and started typing that I didn't know what I was typing. She looked at me and stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked

"Keys." She rolled her eyes. I could see she's getting tired of trying to turn me on. I pulled the keys out of my back pocket and my phone dropped to the soft brown rug we were standing on. Thank God.

Shit. She picked my phone up and looked at what I was typing. She got me.

FREYA'S P.O.V.-

I saw Niall's phone dropped and I bent down to pick it up but I saw the screen. Text message to Liam. I tried to read the message but couldn't. I didn't know what did he type. It was all gibberish.

I didn't read more because I realized he wasn't typing on his phone. Then what was he...

"Niall you lied!" I pouted